30

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(30)

    Yang Guo suddenly looked at the middle-aged couple, he said how they are so familiar! It turned out to be them!

    When Yang Guo called the middle-aged version of Guo Jing and Huang Rong and they were Uncle Guo and Aunt Guo, he frowned and said, "Why would he (Yang Guo) stay with these people?" His disciples were so gloomy, Xiao Longnv came out of the excitement of seeing Yang Guo, and thought of Yang Guo and Long Er beside him. It's just that she doesn't know how to explain it.

    Yang Guo looked at a man and a woman wearing masks, he always felt that their figures were very familiar, and asked: "Auntie? Who are they?

    " It's you and me, right?

    Yang Guo smiled mysteriously: "You will know later."

    Yang Guo frowned and looked at him, if there was someone around this person, he would have thought that the other party had bad intentions for his aunt!

    Guo Jing and Huang Rong re-opened the banquet. Although they didn't know Yang Guo and Long Er who were wearing masks, they knew that they were friends of Xiao Longnu and Xiao Longnu was a great hero, so they not only kept them to attend the banquet, but also made an exception to let them Sit on the seat next to the chief, opposite Huang Rong's daughter Guo Fu.

    Guo Fu snorted coldly at the two strangers, looked contemptuous, and muttered: "Daddy, why do you bring everyone here..."

    Yang Guo turned his head in disgust. He didn't like Huang Rong's family at all. What happened to their generation, and when he thought of those things, he wished he could bring Yang Guo up and give him two slaps!

    At this time, Guo Jing mentioned that he would betroth Guo Fu to him, and said to Xiaolongnv: "I want to betroth the little girl to a sage. Both his parents have passed away, and this matter must be decided by Miss Long. Take advantage of today's gathering of sages." Let's invite two venerable heroes to be matchmakers, how about we make a marriage?"

    Guo Fu blushed with embarrassment.

    Xiao Longnv's face changed slightly, before she could answer, Yang Guo stood up, gave Guo Jing and Huang Rong a deep bow, and said, "Uncle Guo and Aunt Guo's kindness in nurturing you, the love you see, my nephew is hard to repay. But My nephew's family background is poor, his character is low, and he is definitely not worthy of your daughter."

    Yang Guo couldn't bear it anymore, what is the grace of nurturing? He heard Xiaolongnv say that Yang Guo was brought up by her! The revenge of killing the father is almost the same! What else is it called to be inferior and not worthy? His character is at least much better than those stinky Taoist priests, right? He said mockingly: "Hero Yang is too modest. Who doesn't know that Guo Qianjin is unreasonable, willful and unreasonable. He leads two scumbags to do evil. Whoever marries her will be unlucky for eight lifetimes." "Pfft!" Yang Guo turned his

    back Sneaking, I can no longer agree with what the other party said.

    "You, I'm going to kill you!" Guo Fu panicked, drew out her sword and pointed it at him, her face turned blue and red, and the mocking voice in her ear made her almost collapse.

    "Fu'er! Stop!" Huang Rong hurriedly shouted, if she really moved her hand, wouldn't it be acquiescing to what the other party said? !

    Guo Fu looked at Huang Rong with grievances: "Mother..."

    Huang Rong patted her shoulder comfortingly, and said to Yang Guo, "Young hero, you may have misunderstood Fu'er..."

    Yang Guo snorted, turned his head and didn't care Just ignore her.