48

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(48)

    Relieved, he jumped up with joy in his heart. God knows, when he decided to only have a master-student relationship with Xiao Qi, he only dared to call Xiao Qi secretly. He thought he would let it go, but when he said it At that moment, he realized how naive he was back then.

    At this time, about 20% of the tavern was seated. Although the air here was turbid, there were few people talking, so it seemed very quiet.

    The arrival of Tang Hao and Jiang Qidi attracted a lot of attention, but most of them just glanced at Tang Hao, and then their eyes were firmly stuck on Jiang Qi.

    Tang Hao found a seat in the corner and sat down with Jiang Qi. Eyes swept around wantonly with murderous intent, many people dared not look any further, but a few people looked at Jiang Qi lewdly.

    Jiang Qi sneered, waved his hand, and the person who was looking at him lewdly screamed and fell to the ground.

    The people around were horrified and silently lowered their heads.

    At this time, a man in black. The waiter with an indifferent face came over and waved casually to let the dead be cleaned up without any panic.

    "What do you want?"

    Tang Hao said coldly, "Give me two Bloody Marys."

    The waiter's face changed slightly. "Are you sure" was swept away by Tang Hao's cold eyes, he didn't dare to say anything, and turned his head away.

    After a while, two cups of cloudy liquid were brought up. The liquid was dark red, exuding a strong fishy smell, as pungent as fresh blood.

    "What is this?" Jiang Qi asked curiously.

    "Human blood."

    Jiang Qi's face changed, he gave Tang Hao a vicious look, and turned his head: "I don't drink this kind of thing!"

    Other people around didn't dare to say anything, they had seen each other's cruelty just now , even if you don't drink a bloody mary, you can't say anything.

    The angered Tang Hao rubbed his nose guiltily, "Cough, I'll drink it for you." After speaking, he picked up the cup and drank it down.

    Waiter: "That can't be done, you have to drink it yourself..."

    Jiang Qi stared at him coldly, ready to kill him if he said no.

    The waiter broke out in a cold sweat, but he still said, "No... okay..."

    Jiang Qi didn't want to make things worse, so he clicked his tongue and stared into the waiter's eyes to perform hypnotism.

    The waiter was absent-minded for a moment, his eyes turned black, and he took out two black signs and handed them to Jiang Qi. Jiang Qi turned sideways in disgust and asked him to hand the signs to Tang Hao, who took them casually. A skull is engraved on the sign, and there is a number below it. One three two seven and one three two eight.

    Jiang Qi curled his lips: "It would be fun if my number was 1337."

    Tang Hao wondered: "Why?"

    A cunning flashed in Jiang Qi's eyes, and the corners of his mouth raised: "Because you will be 38. "

    Tang Hao: "..."

    The author has something to say: As a qualified Sanba!

    Thank you for the landmines of the local tyrants below!