12

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(12)

    The human body will be seen by others. Besides, if the god of death finds out, then he will be in trouble...

    So... Jiang Qi reluctantly glanced at the growing crack in the sky, little Xuzi, it seems that we are destined to miss each other.

    ↑Da Xu, who had no idea that he had escaped

    , turned around and ran away. As for the humans on the street, Jiang Qi thought indifferently, what does that matter to him? ! ! They're all irrelevant people, aren't they? ! Besides, there are still those gods of death! ! !

    Jiang Qi fled from where he was, and squatted down in a safer place where he could see the phenomenon.

    Seeing the bird taking advantage of the humans not being able to see it, knocking left and right, making them frightened, crying, and constantly 'playing' with those people, Jiang Qi felt even more itchy, so cute~ well, I really want it One...(/ω\)

    Until the arrival of the god of death, Jiang Qi was still squatting in the corner and drooling. When he saw the god of death slashing at the Xu he was looking for, he kept grinding his teeth, staring at Xu's wound with distress. He kept staring at Xu Xu who didn't know the truth in the distance until his back went cold.

    Just when Jiang Qi was looking angry, a playful voice sounded from behind. "What are you watching?"

    Jiang Qi turned his head impatiently when he was disturbed watching the play (...), "What's the matter with you... huh?!"

    Seeing the familiar face of the visitor, Jiang Qi froze ——It

    's over, I was discovered...

    the target person, Kurosaki Isshin...

    will he be silenced? !

    fall! Watching pets is so engrossing! I didn't notice the villain with Isshin Kurosaki's name on the map at all! ! !

    The author has something to say: If you say double update, double update!

    And kneel down to the crazy Nimeng! ! >□

    Could it be that I really dissatisfied Nimeng's desire? ! ←_← This is a serious topic! ▼_▼

    Touch Nimoe's head~╰(*′︶'*)╯

    ☆, Shinigami Erjiang

    turned his head stiffly, raised his head carefully, and saw the eyes of the target task Kurosaki Isshin who seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

    Jiang Qi's eyes twitched, his heart was blocked, he snorted coldly, and said stiffly: "Can you control me counting ants here?!" Heozaki covered his mouth and laughed, "Pfft, counting ants!!

    "

    Jiang Qi became angry from embarrassment: "Why are you laughing!! You have the ability to single out!"

    Kurosaki Yixin's favorability +3

    Kurosaki Yixin laughed even louder.

    Seeing that the other party was still smiling happily, Jiang Qi pursed his mouth, sucked his nose, blinked his red eyes, raised his fist and swung towards him.

    Kurosaki Isshin, who had no power, subconsciously lowered his vigilance because of the other party's delicate face and childish behavior, so he only heard "呯——" and the result was naturally——looking at the thing that he couldn't get off on the opposite wall