6

☆、Prince of Tennis VI

    In fact, marriage is just an engagement! After all, both of them are still in high school, and their studies are more important!

    But Echizen Nanjiro was a little worried, what if Jiang Qi suddenly didn't like him? And not yet married! It's just an engagement, but you can still regret it! !

    After Jiang Qi knew his idea, he told him that he was thinking too much!

    In the end, Echizen Nanjiro was still worried, and sneakily took Jiang Qi's ID, and lied to Jiang Qi that he was going on a date in a coquettish and rogue manner! Then Jiang Qi was taken to the Civil Affairs Bureau unknowingly!

    Jiang Qi only felt that the blue veins on his head were jumping happily, but... he was cheated! "Nanjiro, can you tell me what I'm doing here?!"

    Echizen Nanjiro gave him a guilty look, "Just... just casual dating..."

    Jiang Qi rolled his eyes, opened his hands and said, "Here "

    "What..."

    "My certificate!"

    Echizen Nanjiro refused to admit it, "What certificate? I don't know!"

    "You really won't give it?"

    "I, I really...no... ..."

    Jiang Qi pretended to be disappointed and sighed, "Oh, it's fine if you don't give it, I still want to register for marriage with you."

    Echizen Nanjiro was stunned, and opened his mouth stupidly, "Xiao Qi, why don't you?" Could it be bombing me?"

    Jiang Qi: "Guess?"

    Echizen Nanjiro stopped panicking when he heard this, and then he laughed loudly, and took out the documents in his pocket two or three times, "Hey hey Hehe, little Qi, hurry up, let's go in and get the certificate." At the same time, he pushed Jiang Qi into the door with both hands.

    Jiang Qi couldn't help but chuckle, and walked forward along his strength.

    It can be said that what surprised Jiang Qi was that men and women can marry men and women in this world! I don't know if this world is what it is, or if the system changed it to allow him to better complete the task.

    Coming out of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Echizen Nanjiro carefully held the notebook in his hand, and said excitedly: "Little Qi, you can't get rid of me now!" Jiang

    Qi hit him and said: "It's okay, you can get a divorce. "

    Echizen Nanjiro raised his eyebrows, and suddenly put Jiang Qi's various documents into his arms, "Confiscated!!"

    Jiang Qi looked at him in a daze, how could there be such a shameless person in the world?

    After Echizen Nanjiro put away his things, he quickly kissed him on the face while the other party was in a daze. Whispered in his ear: "Xiao Qi, look, we are married, so is it time for the bridal chamber?"

    Jiang Qi suddenly remembered something, and his face changed: "...cough, that, actually I...     Echizen

    Nanjiro couldn't help joking when he saw him so entangled, "Do you have a hidden disease

    ? "

Is there any well-known hospital.

    In Jiang Qi's view, the other party just silently disliked him, his eyes turned red, he lowered his head, and fell silent. After a while, he said: "Give me back the certificate."