09

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(9)

    ~"

    Σ(|||▽|||) He doesn't want this kind of praise!!!

    But... the touch on the face is soft, the same as the feeling just now. ╰( ̄▽ ̄╰)

    a few more He never thought about it! (/v\)

    Jiang Qi fulfilled the other party's wish, kissed a few more times and said, "Let's have a baby! "

    Σ(っ°Д °;)っWhat?!!

    He seems to have heard something terrible!!

    Hehe, there must be something wrong with his ears!!!

    Having a baby or something! He must not have heard it!! !!!

    Jiang Qi laughed and said, "You heard me right~ It's really about having a baby. "

    =口=lll

    In fact, Jin really wanted to ask, who are you, sir?! But when the conversation changed, what he said was:

    "Sir, you are a man! Can you give birth? ! Jiang

    Qi chuckled and said, "You will know when the time comes!" "

    No, he wants to know now! Could it be that...

    he gave birth by himself?...

    No! Even if he is pressured by the other party, he still can't give birth to a child!

    Wait a minute!!! How could he have such a horrible idea! !(>口<)

    "My name is Jiang Qi, how about you? "

    It was said that Jin's heart was a little complicated. Did this person just tell him his name to this stranger? ! Although he has not been on Meteor Street for a long time, he also knows that the name here is a sign of acknowledgment of the other party. Unless he is a companion, he will not know the name.

    After being silent for a while, Jin still chose to tell the other party his name. After all, there is one more friend and one less enemy, "Jin Fulishi." After listening, Jiang

    Qi's face became brighter, and he said, "Xiao Jinjiang, you can call me Xiao Qi."

    Xiao Jinjiang, what the hell is that called! The corners of Jin's eyes twitched, but Jin, who was about to say something, was interrupted by a sudden voice.

    "What are you doing?!"

    Hisoka, as usual, went out of the house and wandered around Meteor Street looking for apples. He saw a big apple on the way, and he ran over to fight with the opponent very excitedly. When I was excited, the big apple ran away! He was very angry, twisted his face and chased after him, but lost the man on the way, and when he was going to kill a few small fruits to vent his anger, he heard a familiar voice from the alley, and couldn't help but walk away curiously. past.

    After walking in, Hisoka saw a trash picker (...) put his hand on his mother's buttocks and was about to do something wrong (?), so he couldn't help shouting angrily.     Seeing Xi Suo, Jiang Qi got up from Jin with a disappointed expression (...), and said to Xi Suo, "Xiao Suozi, why

    are you here?"

, said: "Fortunately I'm here, otherwise you would be eaten up."

    Jin: "..."