27

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(27)

    After studying, after finishing my homework, I couldn't wait to go to bed, praying in my heart, I must have a dream this time!

    ...

    Xiao Di looked forward to opening her eyes. This time she was not in a park, but outside a luxurious villa. She moved her footsteps uneasily, and looked at the tall security guard standing at the door of the villa in fear.

    The two security guards are both under the name of Zhou Tie Company. They looked at each other puzzledly, and shouted uncertainly: "Miss Xiaodi?

    " ..."

    "Dad, is she that ghost from yesterday?!"

    Zhou Xiaodi turned his head and said angrily, "I'm not a ghost!!"

    Zhou Tieyu explained earnestly: "Xiao Di, ghosts don't have shadows.

    " Hey!" After a day's buffering, Xiao Di was no longer afraid of the person in front of him, but was full of curiosity, and said to Xiao Di with sparkling eyes, "Then do you know superpowers?!" Xiao Di said arrogantly and coldly

    . Snorted: "This is my dream mirror, of course it will disappear when I wake up!"

    The author has something to say: If it looks good, remember to collect it!

    Thank you Feng Remembrance for the two landmines and the world’s rotten landmine~~(*′?з?'*)jiu? Touch your

    heads ╰(*′︶'*)╯

    ☆、Fanwai : When Zhou Xiaodi dreamed back to the parallel world (Part 2)

    "Hahahaha, what dreams are you talking about is so funny!" Zhou Xiaodi was amused by her.

    "Hey! I'm not joking!"

    "Are you joking? Just do a paternity test." Jiang Qi walked out of the villa with a smile on his face.

    "Mom~" x2

    Zhou Xiaodi glared at her, "This is my mother!"

    Xiaodi ignored the words, ran over and hugged Jiang Qi's waist, and asked, "Mom, why are you wearing boys' clothes?" "

    Because I He was originally a man. (^_^) "

    Zhou Xiaodi: "..." Σ(っ°Д °;)っ

    So men can also have children? ! She feels bad all over! _(:3」∠?)_

    "Does Xiao Di mind?" Jiang Qi looked down at him.

    Zhou Xiaodi shook his head, buried his face in his waist, and whispered: "You are my mother."

    Jiang Qi gently kissed her forehead, and said softly: "You are also my daughter."

    Xiaodi silently red eyes.

    "Huh? Daughter? Mom, she is a girl!" Xiao Di asked in surprise. Although she was a little jealous that the other party took her mother, she was also a kind child. Last night, her mother told her about the other party's situation, so she reluctantly let her mother lend her a little while. ╯^╰.

    Jiang Qi smiled without saying a word, went back to the villa and changed Xiao Di into a clean suit, and then went to the hospital with Zhou Tie for a paternity test. After checking it out, it turned out that there was no blood relationship with Jiang Qi, but the blood relationship with Zhou Tie was as high as 99%.