14

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(14)

    I'm busy, please give me your advice. "Phew, I almost slipped my tongue. Kurosaki Ichigo wiped off the cold sweat that didn't exist in his heart.

    Kisuke Urahara: "..." What you said just now was a disservice, hey!!

    Maybe the other party was too nervous, Kisuke Urahara shook his head, He was too careless, and laughed at Kurosaki Ichigo: "Huh? help? How can you be a human kid... Wait, you said your name is Kurosaki Ichigo? ! Kurosaki Isshin Who is he to you? "

    "He's my father." "

    What about Jiang Qi? " "Yeyi said suddenly.

    "My mother. For some reason ,

    Kurosaki Ichigo always felt that the expressions of the two people opposite him were a bit subtle after he finished speaking. Could it be that they knew their parents? Urahara

    Kisuke blocked his ferocious smile with a fan: "Don't worry, I will definitely take care of you." Train yours!

    Ye Yi licked the cat's paw and agreed: "I will train you well too. " "

    Kurosaki Ichigo felt a chill on his back and had a bad premonition.

    It turned out that his premonition was correct!

    After being beaten down for the 250th time, he once again confirmed that these two not only knew him Mom and Dad, there is still a deep hatred!

    Rukia couldn't bear to turn around.

    Kisuke Urahara looked at Kurosaki Ichigo after another fight, "Why do you insist? Don't tell me it's just to help, that kid Jiang Qi won't teach a great person. "

    Kurosaki twitched his mouthguard, you really know his mother! Have you been tricked too much?!"

    Of course I don't just want to help, but I just want to find someone in the soul world. "

    "Oh? Who has such great power to ask you to go find him."

    Kurosaki's face turned red strangely, and he said falteringly: "It's my fiancee, her name is Xiaoran. Do you know her?" ( //?//)

    When Urahara Ki's assistant twitched, he almost threw the fan out of his hand, and Ye Yi, who was eavesdropping on the side, also tilted his body and almost fell to the ground.

    Rukia: Qianlixun's fiancée? ! how romantic! (/ω\)

    "...Sorry, I haven't seen it." But Xiaoran? This name... seems to have heard it somewhere, and it feels familiar.

    Kurosaki Ichigo was disappointed: "Really?! Mom said she was very famous!"

    Jiang Qi? Kisuke Urahara and Yoruichi heard his body froze reflexively, the main reason was that every time he came over, Kisuke Urahara's inventory would be a little less, and Yoruichi was embarrassed every time.

    This child must not have been deceived by Jiang Qi! Kisuke Urahara and Yoruichi sympathized (gloated).

    Kurosaki Ichigo quickly calmed down, "It doesn't matter if you don't know, I just go find it myself."

    These words made them almost moved.

    With a feeling of sympathy (!), Urahara Kisuke and Yoruichi finally started normal teaching.