20

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(20)

    Interesting look~"

    Jiaguang smiled awkwardly, thinking in his heart that he was about to cry without tears: Jiudaimu, you must let him go back alone! Otherwise, your future great general will lose his virginity!

    …

    When I arrived at Zetian's house, Iemitsu stood at the door dawdly. I thought expectantly, Jiudaimu, you must be here!

    Jiang Qi's glasses flashed, and he said, "Why don't you go in?

    Jiaguang stammered, "I, I forgot my key. " Why don't you make it up today..." Before he finished speaking, the door suddenly opened, and Kudaime appeared in sight. "Iemitsu, why are you standing outside the door? ...Is this your friend? Don't hurry up and let your friend in. "

    Sawada Iemitsu: "..."

    Jiang Qi: "Are you Iemitsu's father?" "

    "No, I am Jiaguang's guardian." "

    "Oh, that's right. I came here because the teacher asked me to help him make up lessons. " "

    " Supplementary lessons? Jiaguang

    finally realized what Jiang Qi was going to say, and winked at him desperately.

    "Student Zetian, your face is cramping?" "

    Sawada Iemitsu: ... It was definitely intentional, absolutely!! QAQ,

    Jiudai, who understood instantly, glanced at someone who was casting silence is golden, and smiled kindly at Jiang Qi: "Then Iemitsu just entrusts you , I happen to have something to go out... Hey, Jiaguang, I haven't invited your classmate in yet. "

    ... yes." "

    After Jiudaimu left, Jiang Qi finally didn't have to act like a good student. Sitting on the sofa and looking around the house. "I didn't expect your house to be quite big."

    "...Ah, what do you drink?"

    "Boiled water."

    After a long time in the kitchen, Jiaguang finally came out, "Here you are."

    Jiang Qi pushed his glasses and smiled Said: "Jaguang, don't be so nervous, I won't eat you."

    Sawada Iamitsu: "..."

    "Okay, now let's talk about mathematics..."

    Jiaguang sat next to him anxiously, unexpectedly What was unexpected was that the other party was really serious about giving him a lecture without making any moves. So he can rest assured! = =

    Wait for a while before he realizes that he was relieved too early!

    "Okay, let's solve this problem now."

    Sawada Iemitsu: ...? What? What did you say just now? ! I didn't listen to it at all just now! T^T

    Jiang Qi smiled: "Can't you do it? If you can't do it, just take off your clothes~"

    ... Huh?

    Because it was summer, he only wore a t-shirt, and when he took it off, he was naked. Feeling the coolness of the skin contacting the air, Jiaguang had a bad premonition.

    Sure enough, Jiang Qi straddled his lap with a smile, and put his arms around his back, "Hey, dear, how should I punish you~~How about getting a tattoo for you~" Jiaguang was so frightened that his hands