41

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(41)

    Bar……?

    Father Jiang: Damn, damn, damn! Who told you to call your baby son Xiaoqi! !

    Jiang Qi nodded, and raised a big smile: "I'll wait for you here."

    Xing Heijo Ichiro was stunned, and also smiled: "Yeah."

    Jiang's mother and Jiang's father: This damn atmosphere! Can't get in at all!

    ...

    In the study room:

    Jiang Mu put her arms around her waist, sat on an office desk and chair, looked coldly at the young man across from her, and went straight to the point: "Mr. Seiichiro, don't you really want to leave the island? You can go."

    Xing Pingcheng Ichiro's eyes widened: "Huh? What?" Mother Jiang: "Do     n't

    worry, the reward money for the first place has already been credited to your account."

    "Why?"

But Mother Jiang understood immediately, and said coldly: "Please stay away from my son, the farther the better!"

    Xing Heijo Ichiro frowned in his heart, he already regarded Jiang Qi as his friend in his heart, but the other party's His attitude puzzled him, "Little other..."

    "Crack!" Mother Jiang slapped her hands on the table violently, "Don't call him Xiaoqi!"

    He was also annoyed by the other party's aggressive attitude, and countered: " I would like to ask your attitude, do you know (accent)?!"

    Jiang's mother was silent.

    Xing Pingcheng Ichiro saw that she was immersed in her own thoughts and did not speak, so he couldn't help asking: "You are so opposed to Xiao Qi making friends? Then why did you announce that I am his fiancee?"

    Jiang's mother lowered her eyes sadly, and said for a while: "Little other...he has autism..."

    "Huh? Autism?" Xing Heicheng Ichiro couldn't believe it, and at the same time, someone popped up in his mind and liked him The figure jumping on him...

    Uh... So this is the so-called autism...

    Mother Jiang gave him an angry look, "Xiaoqi will only treat you like this! Tsk, it's all because your cooking suits his appetite "

    Seiichiro: Blame me?

    "When Xiao Qi was young, we were busy with our careers, so we neglected him a bit, and his body was different from ordinary people. The nanny discovered this secret, not only verbally abused him and beat him, but also locked him in the room alone, and waited. When we found out, Xiao Qi could hardly even speak..." As she spoke, the strong Mother Jiang covered her face and choked up, that incident was the only pain in her heart. "So, I won't let people have the chance to hurt him again!"

    "I won't hurt him." Xing Heicheng Ichiro thought of that well-behaved boy, felt a pain in his heart for some reason, suddenly remembered something, and was puzzled Ask: "The body is different from ordinary people?"

    "You don't need to know this." Mother Jiang wiped away her tears, and she looked like a strong woman again, and said, "You can go now, the boat has been arranged, and the things will be packed for you. I'm done."