45

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(45)

    Did Dan think that he had to keep kissing at the top of the Ferris wheel, and could not let go of his lips until he left the top?

    But now the ferris wheel is probably malfunctioning, and they can't keep this posture forever!

    Kinomoto Fujitaka thought about the solution, a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, and the roots of his ears turned red quickly. He raised his right hand to press the back of the boy's head, and hugged his slender waist with the other hand, facing the thin lips that were attached to his lips. He kissed him fiercely, and the tip of his tongue pried open his white teeth, sweeping away the secrets in the boy's mouth.

    Jiang Qi was distracted by the man's domineering kiss, physiological saline appeared in his eyes, his breathing became heavy, his winking eyes were silky, the corners of his eyes were slightly red, and he looked like he wanted to be loved severely.

    Kinomoto Fujitaka left the opponent's lips, and what he saw was such a picture, and then he silently clamped his legs.

    Jiang Qi blinked his wet eyes, licked the silver thread at the corner of his mouth, and asked happily: "Long Long kissed me because he liked me?" Kinomoto

    Fujitaka turned his head angrily, and agreed that as long as Xiao Qi relaxed, he would Just leave the other party's lips? ! As a result, the more you kiss, the more you devote yourself to it. ! !

    He obviously... regarded Xiao Qi only as his younger brother...

    Jiang Qi, who was so close to him, of course saw a trace of annoyance flashing across the other's eyes, and his eyes darkened.

    Isn't that okay...

    "..."

    Seeing the silence around him, Fujitaka Kinomoto shifted the subject guiltily, "Ah, the staff don't know when the Ferris wheel will be repaired..." "

    Longlong is a big villain!!"

    Kinomoto Before Fujitaka finished speaking, Jiang Qi's aggrieved voice roared out.

    Kinomoto Fujitaka rubbed his nose in embarrassment: "Xiaoqi, you are still young, you don't know what liking is,...I only think of you as a younger brother..." Jiang Qi: Liar, you obviously like me very much

    ! If you don't like it, you won't be so devoted to kissing just now.

    "Hmph!" Jiang Qi snorted coldly, turned around and sat at the farthest place from him.

    Kinomoto Fujitaka moved his butt subconsciously, getting closer to him.

    "I'm very angry now, so stay away from me!" Jiang Qi said loudly without turning his head.

    Kinomoto Fujitaka silently moved back to the original position.

    The two waited on the top of the Ferris wheel for half an hour before the Ferris wheel started turning again. At the bottom, the two got off the Ferris wheel. The staff's apology Kinomoto Fujitaka didn't listen at all, Jiang Qi left without hesitation His back, he quickly strode to catch up.

    Don't look at Jiang Qi leaving without hesitation, but the corners of his eyes kept focusing on the man behind him. Seeing the man following him, the corners of his mouth raised uncontrollably, but when he thought of what the man said on the top of the Ferris wheel, the corners of his mouth instantly flattened, his face He continued to move forward without expression.