51 end

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(51)

    Sweeping his eyes down, he said with a playful smile, "So you're a man."

    001 trembled all over, coughed dryly, quickly changed the subject, and said down to business: "Cough, it's such a host, all your tasks have been completed, So you can go back to your original world."

    Jiang Qi was stunned, the original world...he had long forgotten... →_→

    "My task is completed, where are you going?"

    "You don't need this Never mind, as long as you know that I'm going home too." 001 said solemnly: "Also, the reward promised to you is the perfect boyfriend, the host will see him when he returns to the original world." After speaking, 001 hurriedly removed Jiang Qi

    . Space, hurriedly said: "Host, we got to know each other anyway, I will not take back half of all your rewards, goodbye!!"

    Jiang Qi was surprised for a moment, the system will be so generous? Actually let him take away all the rewards? Moreover, he always felt as if he had forgotten something.

    Seeing the host leaving his own space, the system wiped the cold sweat that didn't exist on his forehead with lingering fear, huh, it's so dangerous, fortunately the host didn't remember his reward on Douluo Dalu.

    When the system thought of the merits it received in Douluo Dalu, it couldn't help but giggle.

    Not only is there enough energy to go back by myself, but after removing the rewards for the host, there is still a lot of private money left. (o﹃o?)

    Hey, by the way, there is also the perfect boyfriend requested by the     host

    .

Dad has lived his whole life, who must be very fond of people, it just needs to fuse all the souls of the protagonist's father together?

    It's so smart! The host will definitely be grateful to me! ╭(°?°)╮╰(°?°)╯

    ...

    Beside the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, a young man with a delicate face is lying in the center of a European-style bed. Play on the ground.

    Suddenly, the eyelids of the young man in the middle of the bed trembled, and he slowly opened his eyes.

    Jiang Qi looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar ceiling in a daze. At this moment, he knew very clearly that he was back.

    The memories that were pressed in the corner of his brain surged up, and Jiang Qi slowly smoothed them out. Fortunately, his mental power is strong, so he would have been turned into a fool long ago.

    Jiang Qi lifted the quilt and got out of bed, picked up his phone and looked at the calendar, then put it down again, it was still the day he slept.

    Walking to the floor-to-ceiling windows, Jiang Qi opened the curtains with a swipe, the bright sunlight shone directly in front of him, and the shadow behind him stretched.

    Looking down at the busy servants downstairs, he couldn't help laughing.

    If he hadn't felt the energy flowing in his body and the weakness of the world, he might have thought it was all a dream.

    Since it wasn't a dream, shouldn't he go and receive his reward?

    etc! Jiang Qi's original smile froze suddenly, that damned system didn't tell him where her husband (Gong) was at all! ! !