38

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(38)

    "

    Jiang Qi's face was already red, he hesitated and couldn't speak, "If it's the Lord...well, Yanqing, I can...well~"

    Duan Yanqing's eyes turned red instantly, and he threw the clothes he had taken off to With the last throw, he threw down a certain rabbit that

    had seduced him. By the time Jiang Qi remembered the wheelchair he had left in the yard to make, he had been tossed and tossed like a pancake several times. "It seems that

    I am not enough Work hard so that Xiaoqi can still think about other things. "

    Ah~"

    The author has something to say: Humph~ I don't know anything~

    Thank you for the reward from the following local tyrant~

    Meat bun rolled and threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-08-16 09:13: 06? (Baozi got today’s first time~~)

    Feng Canyi threw 3 landmines Throwing time: 2016-08-16 09:52:10 (I received your enthusiasm ~ Xiaoyi I love you too (づ ̄ ?3 ̄)づ)??

    I leaned to the left and threw a grenade. Throwing time: 2016-08-16 10:00:34 (Is Jia Jia busy at work? I’m so busy (╥ω╥')) ?

    Chang Dim Sum threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-08-16 11:02:20 (Come to eat dim sum ~ Do you want to order some appetizers?)?

    Qimeng threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-08- 16 11:21:33 (I always interpret Qimeng as Qimi’s dream~)?

    Lime threw 3 mines Throwing time: 2016-08-16 11:24:06 (I love you I love you I love you... Confess to you ten thousand times (づ ̄?3 ̄)づ)??

    Muzi threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-08-16 12:12:43 (Muzi’s son called Konoha ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭)?

    Mo Ranqingyiyan threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-08 -16 16:03:47 (I always thought Concubine Qing was an office worker, but I never thought she was a student.)

    Ziyuan threw a landmine (Xiao Zi was the last one, let’s sleep with her (づ ̄?3 ̄ )づ)

    ☆、Dragon Babu Wu

    On the second day, Duan Yanqing, who was full after eating and drinking, lay on the bed, turned over, hugged to the side, but it was empty, touched his hands up and down, only touched He woke up instantly on the slightly cool bed.

    "Little Qi!!"

    "Master, what's the matter?" Jiang Qi, who was about to finish the wheelchair, put down his work, opened the door and walked into the house.

    Duan Yanqing relaxed after seeing him, and then glanced behind him, the wood debris was piled up on the ground, the corners of his mouth twitched, "Xiao Qi, when did you wake up?" He was even more awake than Xiao Qi Night!

    #为一个攻的志尽#

    Jiang Qi blushed, obviously thinking of the shameless and impetuous days last night, "It didn't take me long to get up, I want to hurry up and make a wheelchair for my master."

    Duan Yan Qing's eyes softened, noticing the young man's unnaturally shaking legs, he calmed down a bit, and said forcefully, "I'll help you."

    Jiang Qi opened his mouth, wanting to say no, but seeing the man's unrefusable and distressed eyes , moved in my heart, I shyly lowered my head and dared not look at him, "Okay."