37

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(37)

    And the man who made him like this!

    Jiang Qi, who had been staring at the other party, saw that his body was trembling. He didn't care about the wound he hadn't finished bandaging. He walked up to Duan Yanqing's bed nervously, and asked at a loss: "Master, is it painful? Doctor, can you take it easy?" A little!" He said the last sentence to the doctor beside him.

    "Hey! I've been careful enough, okay?! Why don't you come?!" The doctor said in a bad tone.

    Jiang Qi pursed his lips, lowered his eyes, and said, "I won't..." He was clumsy, it would be bad if he hurt his master.

    Duan Yanqing saw that An San had escaped from the apprentice's "claw", he couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief, he raised his hands tremblingly, and put them on the loose cloth. Jiang Qi didn't know what he was going to do, so he could only let him stay still. toss.

    But the next action of the other party made Jiang Qi stunned. He didn't expect that the master was going to wrap up the unwrapped wound for him, so he was overwhelmed with emotion and said, "Thank you, master!" Duan Yanqing was satisfied

    .

    The set must be his.

    Jiang Qi refused the apprentice who wanted to bandage him again, and carefully watched the old doctor's bandaging technique.

    He must learn quickly! Good help master! (clenching fists)

    After applying the medicine to all the wounds and then bandaging them, the sky outside is already bright, and the apprentices have already gone back to their rooms to sleep. The tired doctor told them to rest for a while before they can leave.

    Fortunately, Yuan Bo always carried the bank notes with him for emergencies, and the doctor didn't chase him away immediately because of the bank notes.

    The doctor left them a separate room for them to rest.

    Duan Yanqing hadn't moved, so he wasn't tired, but the slight pain from the wound on his body made him uncomfortable.

    He raised his eyes and looked at the setter who was guarding him tightly, feeling anxious, this man still has injuries on his body! After carrying him for so long, why don't you know how to sleep for a while? !

    Jiang Qi: "Master? Are you feeling unwell?"

    He shook his head.

    "Master is thirsty? Want to drink water? This subordinate will pour it for you immediately."

    Duan Yanqing was helpless, and at this moment he wanted to speak with great urgency, but he... oh...

    Jiang Qi was stunned when he saw his self-pitying expression. Dazed, he carefully lifted him up, fed him water, and said, "I believe in the master, everything will be fine!"

    Ha, how could it be possible.

    Duan Yanqing sneered, but when he looked up and saw the young man's serious eyes without any perfunctory, he was stunned and suddenly fell dumb.

    Yes, he still has hope. He didn't give up even when he was extremely desperate. Now that the situation has gradually improved, why is he still complaining about himself? ! What's more, there is a person beside him who is always by his side and never betrays!