13

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(13)

    He subconsciously didn't want to tell him, making him look disappointed.

    Kurosaki Yixin's favorability +5

    "Oh." Jiang Qi nodded and said, "Then have you met or heard of my brother?"

    "Your brother?" !

    "Even if your younger brother entered the world of corpses and souls, it doesn't mean that he has the spiritual power to become the god of death. Let me hear it. As for seeing it? Even I can't remember the soul body buried in my soul, let alone I don't Know who your younger brother is!"

    "My younger brother is so cute, he must be very powerful!"

    Kurosaki twitched his lips, completely missing the point! And the younger brother is cute, does it have anything to do with being powerful? ! Not scientific at all! ! (╯‵ ′)╯︵┴─┴After

    the rebuttal, Jiang Qi curled his lips, tilted his head and thought for a while, then lifted the quilt, revealing his perfect body, and said to Kurosaki Yixin: "Wait a minute, I'll be right back. "After finishing speaking, he ran out.

    Herosaki stared blankly at his back, and calmly wiped away the looming blood in his nose.

    Herosaki

    found the photo with Yixin's favorability +2, and Jiang Qi rushed into the house in a hurry, He fell on Kurosaki Isshin.

    "Well...be careful."

    "Hey, be careful~ My brother is him, have you seen him?" Jiang Qi handed over the photo and asked expectantly.

    After taking the photo, Kurosaki said helplessly: "Don't worry, all right! Let me take a look."

    The photo shows a little boy......?!!! Wait! Why is this little boy wearing women's clothing?!!

    Seeing the innocent face of the person beside him, Kurosaki silently swallowed the words in his throat. Continue to look at the photos.

    Brown hair...why does this little boy look familiar more and more! Is he also a god of death? ... Who is it? ...

    Jiang Qi moved his head closer, stared at the other's pensive face seriously, and then, as if being bewitched, he pressed his lips close to the other's face until the seal was on it.

    Kurosaki Yixin's heart skipped a beat, and he looked up to see Jiang Qi who was far away from him and his face was flushed. "...You..."

    Kurosaki Yixin's favorability degree +3     Jiang Qi

    interrupted him guiltily: "Hmph, don't get me wrong, I was just careless!"

The topic said: "I want to say that this little boy is very familiar, but I can't remember it for a while. I don't know what your brother's name is?"

    Jiang Qi lowered his head in frustration, but he didn't say his name yet!

    "Aizen, his name is Aizen."

    "Well, Aizen...a very familiar name." Kurosaki rubbed his chin to think, suddenly he froze, raised his head mechanically, and looked at the expectant photo of Jiang Qihe on the boy.

    Blue dyed, blue... dyed, brown hair, blue... dyed? ! ! !

    Fuck! ! Could it be what he thought? Σ(っ°Д °;)っ