35

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(35)

    Idle and kept exploring on the person under him. After touching the different place, he was stunned for a moment, then immediately came back to his senses, kissed more fiercely, and said vaguely: "Xiaoqi, I want to I want you..."

    With tears in Jiang Qi's eyes, he took a deep breath and slowly separated his legs.

    The author has something to say: It’s the first time I got a car~~shock or something, I don’t know anything~I’m the purity of milk~(*′╰╯'?)? Brain-replenishing

    series is here again~( ̄ ▽ ̄~)~

    Thank you local tyrants for your reward~

    Changdianxin threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-08-08 09:50:01 (The little angel is the first (づ ̄?3 ̄)づ)?

    20169991 Throwing 1 mine and 1 grenade ~ (Congratulations, you have successfully caught my attention [Xiemei.jpg]) Turn around and

    throw 1 mine Throwing time: 2016-08-08 09:57:34 ( Turned around and met again, only a kiss can represent my miss.)?

    Feng Canyi threw 2 landmines. Throwing time: 2016-08-08 09:58:59 (Speaking, let me love you [driving])?

    Meat Baozi Gungun threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-08-08 11:04:02 (Every time I see Gungun, I think of panda haha.)?

    Mo Wangchou threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-08-08 12 :14:40 (Mochou is so diligent_(づ ̄?3 ̄)づ, hey, didn’t I miss a word?)?     Moran Tsing Yiyan threw a mine Throwing time: 2016-08-08 13:08 :09] (Concubine Qing, do you still lack leg pendants, the kind of wolf seven times a night ~ [no typos])

    Onisu threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-08-08 15:45:43 (Onisu, I have also seen incredible games and said ~ Onisu is so handsome_(:з"∠)_)? Yi

    Fan Throwing 1 landmine Throwing time: 2016-08-08 22:31:03 (Xiao Fanzi, since you are the last one, you will come to bed tonight!)? Touch

    your heads ╰(*′︶ '*)╯

    ☆, Peerless Shuangjiao Liu

    Fortunately, this road is relatively long with potholes, and the violent movement in the carriage was not noticed by the driver.

    Jiang Feng really loved how Xiaoqi bit his lip and kept silent, asking for it over and over again. If it wasn't for the fact that it was the first time for the young man, and this road was about to be finished, he would want to come again several times.

    After the passion was over, Jiang Qi wearily rested his head on Jiang Feng's neck, breathing on the bronze skin in front of his eyes.

    Jiang Feng smiled wryly: "Xiao Qi, if you do this again, I can't bear it anymore."

    Jiang Qi's breath stopped, and he opened his mouth suddenly and bit the piece of meat next to his mouth, leaving a ring of teeth marks. "If you can't help it, you must bear it!"

    He is obviously an ordinary human being, and his physical stamina is so good. →_→

    Jiang Feng's breathing became short of breath. In order to distract his attention, he lowered his head and concentrated on cleaning the white turbidity between the young man's legs with a handkerchief.     Jiang Qi felt something coming out of his lower body, frowned and said coldly, "I

    told you not to get it in there."

Said: "Well, let me ask the coachman if there is a stream in front of him."