Chapter 1

Back at the church, after this short 3-day vacation, the upcoming tour was the big topic, so your wedding took a back seat for the time being. You were packing your bags when the door opened and you could already feel Fire's gaze on you. "Hey." you said as you turned to him and looked at him with a smile. He stood in front of you as he put his hands on your hips and gave you a kiss.

"How's my fiancée?" he smirked as he pulled away from your lips again. "Very well...just about to pack my bags." you answered his question.

"Then you won't mind if I lie down in your comfy looking bed and keep you a little company?" he grinned, whereupon he threw himself on your bed, next to your suitcases. He closed his eyes briefly as he curled up in your many pillows and then looked at you wearily. He was obsessed with all your pillows and loves to lay in there. You then just continued to pack your suitcase while you talked for a bit. You were surprised that Fire hadn't taken any clothes out of your suitcase yet, because he loves to bug you and see you annoyed, but only if he caused you to be annoyed.

"So that suitcase might as well be mine...there's only stuff of mine in there that you stole all!" Fire pointed to the small suitcase, where there was really only stuff of his inside. You quickly closed it and put it with the other suitcases as you looked at him innocently, to which he just shook his head.

Once you had everything kind of ready, you snuggled up with Fire in your bed. He had taken you tightly in his arms that you had never felt so safe. But in Fire's proximity you always feel safe. You just love this man. You are addicted to him! Just by his existence and special way he is towards you just made you happy and wanted. Even the thought that you will soon bear his last name, made your heart beat faster.

You fell asleep in his arms at some point, dreaming about him all night. You dreamed how you were walking down the aisle and he had a huge smile on his lips. Or you marking him as yours after you put the rings on each other. Briefly, you also dreamed of the two of you playing in the backyard with your little girl. You were sure. Fire is the man with whom you want to experience such special moments and when you look him in the face in 50 years, you still feel exactly the same as you feel right now.

A shake on your shoulder slowly woke you up. Sleepy and grumbling, you looked into Fire's face. "You need to get up, we're leaving soon!" he smiled at you. "Five more minutes..." you groaned as you laid your head back on Fere's chest and closed your eyes again for a moment. "You're getting more like me... ok but only 10 more minutes...".

In the end Copia came bursting into your room and startled you awake as you both fell asleep again.

Tired, you then packed everything into the bus and settled in briefly before you drove away from the church. You have made yourself comfortable next to Fire that you have put your head on his shoulder and tried to sleep again, which you also succeeded.

The whole tour you were already thinking about the wedding. You wanted to plan something behind Fire's back to surprise him at your wedding. You wanted to give him something that he will always smile about when he thinks back to this moment later or proudly tells your children. But what should you give him or make him? Do you have any ideas? *Air looks questionably at you* XD

The tour was over much faster than you really realized and already slowly you wanted to start planning. It was actually the perfect time to plan now to get married in the beginning of summer. But... how do you plan!? Who plans what?

Fire also seemed a bit overwhelmed with the situation, which is why you went to hell together today. You have a conversation with people who are experts in planning a wedding. Because that's the kind of expertise you really needed right now.

Since you were a little too early in hell, you were holding hands and go through the city to looked at what's so new. You then looked for some clothes. Fire then stood, like any typical man, in front of the dressing room and held your bag, as he looked fixated on his phone. However, he always looked to you when you came out of the dressing room and presented him with the clothes. He also always gave his true opinion on how he found the clothes, only sometimes you blushed from the compliments he gave you.

Fire was then so sweet and of course took your bag when you then went to the conversation. You both had alone small clippings of a dream wedding which you then puzzled together.

So then a wedding with the wishes you both had, came together which made everything perfect. At the church you just told them that you were starting to plan to surprise them. Today you were going to ask your girls to be your bridesmaids.

You had another sleepover party with them, "To just hang out again".

"Hey guys...I got bored and made you guys something, hope you like it." you said as you pulled three boxes out of your closet and handed it to them. "Uh oh... what's next..." joked Cumulus as she opened the bow from the box.

Nervously you sat in front of them as you watched them open the gift. One by one, they looked at you in shock and cried out in delight. "Ahhh... really!? We're your bridesmaids!? How cool!" rejoiced Sunshine as she came to you and fell into your arms. The hug, then turned into a group hug and you all lay on your mattress.

The next morning at breakfast, they couldn't stop smiling as they nervously sat on the chair. "Are you ladies okay? Did Aice give you guys anything?" Swiss looked confused at the three of them because you were the only woman who wasn't nervous. "Aice asked us to be her bridesmaids..."

Everyone looked at us in shock as everyone just realized what Sunshine said. "How fast did you tell them that!? Ehm... guys... I wanted to ask you guys too, I just wasn't ready yet. Mountain, Aether, Rain and Swiss... will you be my groomsmen?" Fire, who was sitting next to you, scratched his head nervously as everyone jumped up happily. Fire and you just sat there looking at each other laughing as they celebrated.