Chapter 29

It didn't take Cirrus long when she already knew her answer. "Yes Mountain... I do!" she shouted joyfully as she jumped into his arms and he just barely managed to hold her before they both fell to the ground. The rest of you all cheered as you had to wipe away a tear for a moment.

Did the others feel the same way when Fire proposed? Were the others as emotional and happy when you said yes?

Cirrus stood back up and helped Mountain get back to his feet, since he was still kneeling. He took the ring out of the box and put it around her hand. Then you applauded again as they kissed engaged for the first time.

"Something like that needs to be celebrated. How about the small group of us go out to dinner tonight? To celebrate Mountain and Cirrus' first engagement and Air and Fire's second engagement?" Copia looked around at the group with a smile. You turned briefly to Fire, who looked at you questioningly, hoping you could help decide and answer for him. You turned your gaze back to Copia and agreed with the question.

So you agreed to meet downstairs in front of the church at 5 pm. You both then went upstairs and you wanted to take a shower, because you didn't have much time left and needed this shower.

You stood in front of the mirror, wrapped in a towel, and were blow drying your hair when Fire undressed in the background next to you and wanted to take a shower too. Through the mirror he looked at you and smiled, when you couldn't help but smile and your heart warmed a little and the blush shot into your cheek.

Fire was in the shower for a long time when your mirror started to fog up. Since it was winter, he likes to take long showers under hot water. You had already put on a bra and panties as you were about to braid your hair a little.

You wanted to make yourself a bit pretty for Fire.

Even though it's just supposed to be a nice night out with the church, you looked at it a little like a separately date with Fire.

Fire adores you and made everyone clear that you are his girl, but asking you out on a date was more of a thing he wasn't as talented at. You could count on one hand the number of times you went on a date with him. You would like to go on a date and always dreamed of it, but you didn't want to obviously ask Fire.

When you were thinking about that point, you seemed to have ruined your talent with it. Many times you tried to braid your hair, but it just didn't work. You always restart but it just looks horrible.

You didn't even notice that Fire had already gotten out of the shower and was drying himself off when he looked at you through the mirror and saw how desperate you were.

It wasn't until Fire's hands were on your hips that you noticed him. He turned you to him that your sink was at your lower back. "Are you okay?" he looked at you questioningly as your eyes glazed over. "Yeah...my braid...I just can't get it right now..." you tried to make it sound as believable as possible that you're upset about this.

"Oh ok... but there's something else behind it. I can feel it. What's really going on?" A tear then ran down your cheek as you realized you had to tell Fire now and it was the shittiest reason to cry.

"I was just a little sad because you never ask me out on a date and I just wanted to make myself pretty and I just can't do my hair and I'm happy about Cirrus and Mountain and can't wait for this great evening. I'll just leave my hair like this and put something else on. My hormones again..." you wanted to free yourself from Fire's grip. Let him think you're just confused.

But Fire's grip was once again on your hip and stopped you. "Hey... don't apologize about your hormones. The reason is completely confirmed. All this time here with you is so nice, like we're on a date all the time. I never noticed it that way. But you could have just said that?" touched, Fire looked at you. "That's why I didn't want to tell you. Now you feel bad and probably obligated to go on a date with me. I don't want that either." you banged your head on Fire's chest as he put his arms around you.

"Fucking hormones... I love you." you mumble into his chest. Fire loosened his arms and turned you back towards the mirror. He stood on tiptoe and started braiding your hair. „I love you too. Everything on you."

You felt really bad, thinking the accusation towards him. He is just the sweetest and best man you could have ever imagined.

Making it a little easier for him, you knelt down on the floor. Your cheeks turned red as you thought about Fire and he was just standing there in his underpants braiding your hair. Because you were kneeling like that, Fire didn't see your red cheeks.

He was nimble as he already fetched a braid and fastened the end. You stood back up as you looked directly at yourself in the mirror. Your mouth hung open when you saw the final hairstyle. Like a little child you danced around on the spot and were so happy how it turned out.

"Ahh it's beautiful!" your eyes lit up as Fire had a huge smile on his lips when he saw what simple gestures he could make you happy with.

"Seeing you so happy makes me so crazy about you..." Fire then wanted to get ready, so you picked something out of your closet in your room.

Well styled Fire came out of the bathroom, which made you whistle, that made him smirk. You were about to put on your sweater when Fire's hand roamed along your lower back, giving you goosebumps as he just walked past you.

You smelled his perfume, which always gave you butterflies in your stomach. Since you were then finished, you took a seat on your sofa and watched as Fire got dressed. Before you then made your way downstairs hand in hand and you were already looking forward to the evening.