Chapter 54

A lot of time has passed since the last time you slept together, as well as all the actions before that. The news may have caused a bit of unrest in hell, but everyone took it really well. The fact that you are now a chosen one and that it is also public knowledge felt a bit strange for you at first. But even that is totally normal for you now.

Of course, you both had to go back to hell often enough to discuss a few things, what would change for both of you now and what would stay the same. The representatives from hell were the only ones who were a bit angry with you because you didn't mention it directly. But even that quickly subsided.

Because of all this stress, Air and you were out of action and could only help a little with the practical preparations for Cirrus and Mountain's wedding. It annoyed you a little because the wedding was already important to you and you were looking forward to the wedding since the proposal-

And you were even less able to help prepare the nursery for Phantom. When Cirrus and Mountain happily told you that they were having a boy, they immediately revealed the name. Of course you were really happy about that.

Air was out with the girls the other day looking for a suitable dress for Cirrus. At the same time, with little difference, you boys were also out and about looking for a suit for Mountain, just like you did for your wedding.

Today Air and you wanted to go shopping in hell. When you were discussing what you wanted to wear to the wedding, you realized that you didn't have anything that would work together. You were particularly surprised because you had been together for a long time and were married, but didn't have a partner outfit yet. That's why you wanted to pick out something in the same colors today.

You found a store that sells evening wear for both men and women. Air was like a little kid in a candy store when she just gave you her jacket and picked out the first dresses. You already had her handbag in your hand when you got out of the car.

In no time at all, Air had already picked out a few dresses, which you really liked, as she was in a deep conversation with a sales clerk. You just listened for a moment, as you knew nothing about fashion anyway. You then found your seat next to a changing room and made yourself comfortable there.

You couldn't stop yourself from looking at your wife's butt or sometimes at her whole body. From time to time she noticed your gaze from afar and looked at you with her typical look, which always made you smile. The way you harmonize always makes you happy.

The saleswoman was just bringing another dress into the dressing room when you were already sitting there looking at all the necklines and decorations from the dresses that were already hanging there and waiting. The thought of your wife about to wear one of those dresses made your crotch heat up and your little boss stood his ground a little. Unobtrusively, you placed Air's jacket over your crotch as she walked towards the dressing room next to you.

Her hand briefly grazed your shoulder, which sent a bolt of lightning through your center, she was knowing exactly what you were thinking.

You didn't know if it was intentional on Air's part, but she started with the hottest dresses, which then descended into less good-looking ones. That way you could shut your colleague up again before it was your turn. Air found a beautiful dark green dress which barely covered her upper body as it only had thin spaghetti straps.

Her neckline was low, but not too low. Just low enough that it was ok for you and there was no chance that someone would want to steal it from you. The top part of the dress was like a corset, while the bottom part fell loosely. It was like a velvet-like fabric where there was a slit on the right side that showed about 3/4 of her leg.

The sales clerk had found a matching shirt for you in the same color, as this store was there especially for that. The suit was black and was similar to the one you wore at your wedding. At the end, you were given a matching green scarf in your breast pocket and your outfit was complete. But of course you were looking like nothing next to Air when both of you weared their new outfit.

A little while passed when the time finally came. Tomorrow will be the wedding from Mountain and Cirrus.

You guys had just left the church and made your way to the hotel where you were staying for your wedding. Mountains was so nervous that he almost knocked himself out.

"Was I that nervous at my wedding too?" you looked through the rearview mirror from your car at Aether, Rain and Swiss, who had squeezed into the back. Even though you had been driving your car, since it was the biggest of all, it was still pretty cramped inside.

"You were worse. Definitely. Sometimes we'd talk to you and you wouldn't answer at all or even didn't know we were talking to you." Swiss laughed. "You must be lying! If you're talking, I must have heard you." You didn't really want to admit that you were nervous. Because you were sure it hadn't been that bad. Definitely!

When you arrived at the hotel, you took your things to your room. After unpacking a few things, you left your hotel room again. There was a small restaurant nearby where you had dinner together. Everyone got a maximum of 2 glasses of wine as it was getting dark.

You hadn't planned to go anywhere else, so you stayed in the restaurant and relaxed until it got completely dark outside.

Aether had just told you a story about Mountain when he was smaller, when your gaze was fixed on your hand. With your index finger and thumb, you twirled your ring around your finger in your other hand as you had a huge smile on your lips.

You immediately thought back to your wedding, which will be two years ago tomorrow. Mountain and Cirrus ask us if we were ok with it, if we both have the same wedding date because those date also were their favorite date. Air and you didn't have a problem with that and we thought I also may can be cool celebrating this together.

You quickly grabbed your cell phone and sent Air a picture of your hand with the ring and wrote "Just had to think back to our wedding. How proud I am to wear the ring, because I always have to think about who it was meant for. No matter how far apart we are, you are always with me. Love you." before you quickly put your phone away again and told her lots more stories from the past.