Chapter 17

You started to take off your shoes, which was a very liberating feeling, because you were standing on these shoes all day. Then you stood in front of the mirror and started to remove all the clips from your hair. Again and again you saw Fire through the mirror, as he already started to hang away his things neatly behind you and wore comfortable clothes.

Since Fire was already done, he started to put some of your things back together while you were still getting clips out of your hair. "What's the little box for?" Fire had a small box in his hand. You had to look closer until it occurred to you. "We totally forgot about that. It had my garter in it." Fire looked at you in surprise. "You had a garter?" he raised an eyebrow as he started to grin romantically. "Yeah...I still have it on too."

Faster than you could look, Fire was on his knees looking up at you. "Then you don't have a problem with me taking it off now, do you?" grinning you just nodded as Fire already lifted your dress a bit and disappeared under your dress.

You felt his tongue on your leg as he slowly moved higher and higher. His touch was breathtaking as his breath was on your thigh and a little later the garter started to slide down your thigh.

You lifted your foot as Fire pulled it over and climbed back out from under your dress with the garter between his teeth. Only when he was standing again he toke it in his hand again and let it travel between his fingers. "Wow, that's beautiful!" grinning, he put it back in the box while you were still thinking about Fire's touch. He certainly knows how to use his tongue.

"Can you help me take this dress off?" you asked him as his hands were already starting to undo the buttons from the dress. You held your hair together on top as you felt the dress getting looser and looser. "Boah how hard is it to open a dress like that." Fire cursed in between as the dress was finally open and it floated off your arms.

You felt lighter right away as you stood there without the dress. You packed the dress back into the cover and put on your nightgown when you went to the bathroom again. You quickly brushed your teeth as Fire stood behind you, his hands on your hips and he started kissing your neck. Annoyed, you rolled your eyes in fun, which Fire saw, of course. "At least let me finish brushing my teeth." you tried to say with a full mouth.

Fire took a step back and crossed his arms while watching you through the mirror. FIre tried to stay serious but then had to smile as he waited for you to finish. Since you didn't want to keep him waiting any longer, you spit it all out.

When you were done, Fire immediately took the chance and pulled you behind him by your wrist. Fire turned to you, when you ran full against him, that he then fell on the bed and pulled you behind him. Laughing you lay there when you had each other in your arms. You were about to say something when Fire suddenly started to kiss you. You were immediately in his possession when he turned around with you and was above you.

Fire then stood up and put you in the middle of the bed, as you were still on the edge of the bed and your feet were still touching the floor. Fire sat back on your hip as he leaned down to you and started kissing you more. His hands propped up next to your head as you felt how much you belonged to Fire. His charisma made you weak while his tongue awakened more and more lust in you.

You had such a longing for this kiss that you couldn't help but moan into it. Fire was pleased because you could feel a smile on his lips before he continued to pursue his hobby.

Your hearts raced as you grew hungry for more. Fire straightened up as he had to take a deep breath, where you joined right in.

With Fire's nimble hands he quickly found the waistband of your shirt and began to undress you. His eyes sparkled as he saw your body that you get kind of uncomfortable and hid your head with your hands. "Does it make you uncomfortable when I adore my wife, what a beautiful body she has?" Fire took your hands away and looked at you with a smile while you were probably red as a tomato.

Fire continued as he felt you trying to hide from his compliments again, that he finally held your hands together above your head and continued with one hand. Fire's warm hand wandered over your cold skin as he touched you as carefully as if you were an expensive painting but still had a seductive grip.

He kissed all over your body leaving a few hickeys, but that wasn't your biggest concern at the moment. Because you wanted more from Fire. Those touches blew your mind but you wanted more. You wanted to give your moans even more power and show how much you love Fire.

"Your whole body is screaming for me..." he said as he looked you in the face after he covered your whole upper body with kisses. "Please Fire... do something... anything..." you tried to tell Fire somehow.

"You mean like this?" asked Fire as he put a hand inside your panties and started massaging your clit with two fingers. You immediately started screaming from the sensation. "Please Fire... more." you raised your hips to get more contact with Fire's fingers, when he immediately pulled his hand back that an empty feeling came over you and you became sad that he took his hand away.

"Small little Brat loves when I touched her, right?" smirked Fire that you only nod hoping Fire will destroy you. "Shall I use you as my perfect toy?" Fire's deep voice let you moan again.