Chapter 19

You two got ready and then drove together to the location. You were the last to arrive while the others were already cleaning up.

Swiss was the first to notice you, as he was stacking a few chairs on top of each other. "Good morning you two." he grinned under his mask as he was shocked after taking a closer look at you. "Well that was a very romantic night." he then winked at you.

You got a little red in the face, but luckily no one noticed since you were wearing your mask. You also said hello to the others before you also helped to clean up.

There was only your small group from church there, because you really didn't have any lust for other people where you have to pull yourself together and keep your composure. In the group you do not have to behave, which is why you could again really laugh a lot.

Although you still made a lot of nonsense, you were already finished around noon and then sat down all together in a coffee.

It had been 3 weeks since your wedding and today Fire and you wanted to go to the cats, since you are finally allowed to visit them. The closer the day got, the more nervous Fire became and the more he started to tease you.

You actually assumed that Fire would wake you up early and just wait for you to finally go there, but you were awake before Fire. You were lying on your side of the bed and were a bit on your cell phone when Fire's alarm went off. Smiling, you looked at him as he annoyed turned the alarm off.

"Are you okay?" you asked him as you sensed something was wrong. "My head hurts so damn bad." he grabbed his head as he had a rather unhappy look on his face. "Oh no. Do you want me to bring you anything? Or do you just want to go back to sleep?" "It's alright. I'm sure I'll be fine in a minute. Can't sleep through the day today if we have plans!" grinned Fire as he looked to you.

You gave him a kiss before smirking and disappearing into the bathroom then. You then had a quick breakfast before you drove off and Fire made himself comfortable on the passenger seat.

Fire was like a nervous child when you arrived. "Hey you two. You guys want to check out my cats today?" smiled the owner. "Oh yeah! And hopefully decide on one!" Fire next to you rejoiced. "Come on then." you followed her and she took you to a room where the little cats were all running around. "Aww they're cute." Fire's eyes widened when he saw them.

He walked further into the room and sat down directly on the floor with the cats as one already started to climb into his lap. "Well my husband is busy now, I'll come back later." You laugh, as you were still standing there with the owner. "The cats are watching him." She joked.

You then sat down next to Fire as he already had a cat in his arms. "Look how cute!" the cat was sleeping peacefully in his arm as he cuddled it. "This is Thaba." the owner explained. Thaba was completely black and when you looked closer you could see that she had two colored eyes. Blue and brown, which were very similar to your eyes.

You were so fixated on how happy Fire was with Thaba that you were so startled when you felt a small paw on your leg. A ginger cat climbed onto your lap and made itself comfortable there. You gave her a little cuddle while she looked deep into your soul and purred. She also had two-tone eyes, green and blue, which looked so pretty. "What's her name?" "That's Toast." laughed the owner. That name somehow fits to her as you looked down to her again and start cuddle her again. So the time passed in no time.

"And Fire did you decide?" you asked as he sat there still dreamy. "Oh yeah... Thaba is just too cute. She reminds me of you with your eyes." Fire smiled. "And what about you?" he pointed at Toast, who was still in your arms. "It's all good. It's a gift from me to you, after all. You got to pick one out." „You can have her if you want to." „Like I said, it's fine. We are here for you."

"I have to go now Toast, I hope you find a great owner." you put it in her basket as you then said goodbye to her. You then talked to the owner after Fire said goodbye too to Thaba, and filled out some paperwork.

"You go ahead and get in the car, I'll be right there." said Fire, which is why you then just shrugged your shoulders and went ahead and got in the car.

Fire came back a short time later and you drove home. "We have to visit Thaba again next week! I'm looking forward to taking her home. This is really, the best gift." Fire put his hand on your lap while you were happy that Fire more than liked the gift.

Often Fire went to Thaba again and again. Once in a while you came along and snuggled with Toast. The first time you thought about whether you should get Toast, but already one week after you were there for the first time, she was already sold.

Tomorrow it was finally so far and Fire could take Thaba finally with him home. Actually you wanted to come along, but hell wanted something from you tomorrow, so you probably have to sit there in the town hall all day.

You all just sat up in the living room playing some board games. "Fire can you turn on the stove? It's getting really cold." Sunshine asked him, since it was already fall again, and Fire was always in charge of turning on the stove.

He had a piece of wood in his hand and was about to light it when it suddenly flew out of his hand and across half the room. Mountain caught it just before it could hit him as he looked in shock at Fire.

"What was that all about?" asked Mountain in a panic. "Air did you blow that piece of wood out of my hand?" Fire looked a little sour at you as you were overwhelmed with the situation. "No? Why would I blow it out of your hand?" "Then who was it with the wind?" asked Aether.