Chapter 30

You stood already in front of the church and have still waited for a few people that you can then go together. Meanwhile, you have talked a bit, where already a funny atmosphere was around between you acted that already your belly hurt from laughing.

You were really happy to finally do something with the whole church again.

When then Aether, Swiss and Copia came then, with some delay, you have made yourselves then on the way to the restaurant.

You divided yourselves on the cars, that Aether drove and Sunshine was the passenger, while Fire and you sat in the back.

You were just looking out the windows for a bit, watching the hell and what was going on, when something touched you on the hand. Shocked, you looked to your hand as you saw Fire's hand touch yours deliberately.

From Fire's hand you than looked up into his face where there was a sweet smile that made your heart beat faster. He squeezed your hand lightly as he then took your gaze from you and looked out the window like you did a moment ago.

You also did it right after that, while Fire didn't let go of your hand the whole time strongly and didn't intend to.

You arrived at the restaurant when Fire opened the door of the car for you like a gentleman. "Thank you." you said smiling as you gave Fire a kiss on the cheek in return.

You were aware that Fire would get upset if you just kissed him on the cheek, so you teased him about it from time to time. You enjoy watching him get mad about it every time.

He grabbed you as soon as he closed the door and gave you a kiss on the lips without you having a chance to pull away.

"You know exactly how much I don't even like it when you just kiss me on the cheek." Fire was close to your head and whispered so tenderly that your whole body got goosebumps. "I know." you then said back softly as you gave him another kiss on the cheek.

You took his hand and then pulled him behind you as the others were already waiting for you. You felt Fire get a little upset that you always annoy him with that, which is why you had a huge smile on your lips.

"You two are just like siblings..." winked Swiss at you as you all then walked into the restaurant. The statement really made you smile. Fire and you have become such an unbreakable pair that you just can't do without him. You wanted to live that moment forever. How lucky you were to become his girlfriend.

Then in the restaurant you all looked for a place. You sat at the edge of the table. Cirrus sat next to you and Fire across from you. You all ordered a sparkling wine first, while Cirrus took a water, since she was not feeling so well.

Your food, which you ordered afterwards, was finally brought to you that you started eating right away.

Even though you were sitting on the sidelines, you heard everything and were not cut off from the rest.

You felt Cirrus getting a little nervous next to you, which confused you a little, because she had also eaten her food really fast and that was not a small portion.

Next to you she suddenly became quiet, before she stood up quickly, with her hand in front of her mouth, and ran straight to the bathroom.

Without saying anything, you ran right after her. You still heard how the toilet door banged against the wall, from the quick opening, when she then threw up.

You held her hair together and gently stroked her back. Exhausted, she fell next to the toilet when she was done, needing a moment to recover.

"Are you okay?" you asked cautiously, not knowing how much she wanted to talk right now.

She had bent her legs a bit and put her elbows on there while she took a deep breath. "Do you want me to go get Mountain? Do you want me to go home with you? Shall I bring you something? " you tried to ask her.

Cirrus looked at you exhausted as her eyes suddenly glazed over. "Hey...hey...what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" you scooted closer to her as your worries magnified you.

Sunshine was suddenly behind you, which is why you turned to her. "The others are worried because you left so quickly, which is why I wanted to check on you. Oh Cirrus...are you okay?" Sunshine took a seat next to you as you sat there then.

"I just don't know how to do it..." her voice shook as tears landed on her clothes. She hid her face in her hands as she began to cry louder. With worry, you looked at Sunshine, who couldn't help it either.

"W-what... what do you mean? What don't you know yet?" you asked cautiously, hoping not to make it worse. Cirrus didn't move for a moment as silence spreads on the toilet before she took a deep breath.

"Can you get my bag?" she looked to you, which made you get up immediately as you then left the toilet.

When you got to the seat, the attention was right on you as everyone was worried. "How is she?" Mountain asked you as you just picked up her bag from the back of the chair. "Just ate a little too much...we'll be right back...don't worry she's fine." You lie, before heading back to the bathroom with her bag.

Sunshine and Cirrus were standing by the sink by now, no longer sitting next to the toilet. You handed Cirrus her bag. She started looking for something as your pulse started to rise. Why were you so nervous now?

Cirrus had something in her hand, which she presented to you. It took you a moment to realize what it was as you were shocked. You jumped around on the spot with Sunshine who was just as happy as you when Cirrus was rather helpless with the thing in her hand.