Chapter 15

Then it was already so far and the dinner was served. The food was delicious as it was getting slowly dark outside. It was again a real struggle to go to the toilet with the dress, but with a few helps everything worked out.

There was some music playing in the background to set the mood as Fire and you walked around a bit and talked to some guests. Everyone was happy for you, and smiled about how everything started with us and now we are standing here. It was so cool talking to some friends you don't see everyday.

Around 8 pm it was time. Your wedding dance. Everyone stood in a circle around you, as you stood there nervously and briefly feared to have forgotten the dance. Fire was standing a few feet away from you and seemed just as nervous when he then looked to you as well and started to smile. ‚I wanna be yours' started to play and so your dance began. You love that song and now you can finally dance to it with your man.

(There is one wedding dance to 'I wanna be yours' on Youtube if you want to know what the dance looks like. Found it quite cool actually).

The fear that you would forget your dance was quickly gone as you were already putting your hand in his. In your world there was just him right now. It was as if your body simply danced this dance without you having to do anything. Whenever you stood in front of him again, he enchanted you with the most beautiful smile.

The dance was to quickly over when you were in Fire's arms and kissed him first. It was the best dance you ever danced with him.

After that, the dance floor was open and many went to two on the dance floor. You briefly took a moment to come to terms with the situation as the dance still enchanted you as Fire stood in front of you again. "Will you dance with me again?" he held out his hand for you to put yours in his and he led you back to the center of the dance floor. It was a rather slow song, so you put your arms on his shoulder and he put his hands on your hips as it was just him and you again.

After a few faster songs you needed something to drink. Exhausted, you sat down on your chair for a moment and saw from afar how Fire was dancing with Mist. Again a hand appeared next to you, when you looked into Aether's eyes a little later. "Does the bride feel like dancing with me?" he smiled, to which you immediately got up and danced with him. On the dance floor, you had made eye contact with Fire from time to time, smiling every time as he was still focused dancing with others like you.

The evening got later and later and more and more beautiful. You asked Rain to dance with you, but he seemed very nervous dancing with you. "Are you okay Rain?" you asked him cautiously. "Sunshine showed me how to dance last week, I couldn't do it before and I'm just afraid that I'll be right on the floor with you. I'm very clumsy when it comes to dancing." Rain was still grinning nervously as he told you this. "But for only knowing how to dance since last week, you're doing damn good! Just don't think about lying on the floor right away. Think... about me or anything else! Then you'll do it all by yourself!" you felt Rain start to think about something else, that he was getting even better at dancing. "See!" you rejoiced when Rain finally loosened up.

At the end of the dance you gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It was so nice dancing with you." you said as he still held you. "I thought so too." he smirked as he was then already gone and Swiss was suddenly with you. "Hey... can you come here for a sec." "Oh eh... sure." You followed Swiss, which was only a few feet as he pulled a chair from the table and gestured for you to sit down.

Confused you sat down, "Fire has a little surprise for you." so Swiss was gone again as the dance floor emptied and it became quiet and dark. You had to start laughing right away when a spotlight came on Mountain and Fire and you saw Fire in a pink dress. It got even cooler when they started dancing to the legendary song from Dirty Dancing.

You cheered as you watched them dance so fancy together when it came to the lifting. Your belly was already hurting from laughing when Fire was up there in the air. The dance ended with him standing in front of you in the most fancy dress and starting to laugh himself. The others cheered as you threw your arms around his neck. "That was the best dance I've ever seen. You're so pretty in that dress." you mumble in his ear as he then presented you the dress romantically.

"I'm going to change into something else for a minute, then I'll be back!" Fire was about to leave, but you continued to hold his hand. "No.. please! Stay like that!" You begged, sad that Fire wanted to change. "I need to put something on! It's getting pretty chilly under there!" with that, you let Fire go as you then danced off with the girls to a few songs. Fire was also back at some point and had fun with his boys.

'Something in your mouth' started playing as you looked directly at Fire. This was your favorite song and you were always partying to it. Immediately you went to him as you started screaming along to the song. You kind of moved your body as you just danced with Fire. You didn't care how weird you looked, because nothing was better than dancing to that song. You didn't even notice that the others made a little room for you, and everyone was cheering for you.

Laughing, you fell into Fire's arms as you gave him a sweaty kiss when the song ended. After that, the party went on for a long time while you danced to awesome songs.