Chapter 5

Dom Air and needy Fire..😉(kinda)
——————

You were about to take off your "pretty" leggings when, out of the corner of your eye, you noticed Fire starting to show his difficulty as you presented more and more skin to him. "Are you okay?" you risked asking as you threw your leggings on the floor next to your other clothes and stood in front of him in just your burgundy bra.

Since Fire didn't give you an answer and rather avoided your glances, you stood in front of him and leaned a little then over him as you make your hand to his cheek to turn him so facing you. "Everything ok with you Fire?" you asked with a romantic smile. As you gently roamed his crotch with your other hand. It was risky of you, damn risky.

He kept whimpering continuously as he pressed his crotch harder against your hand to get more contact as he gave off more and more body heat. That he was red in the face and you made him really hot, you could not miss.

Even though he didn't want to admit it, his eyes were begging. They begged that you should do something. So you then tried with your other hand to take the handcuffs from him, for which you didn't have to make a big effort. He would have given them to you voluntarily. With your nimble hands you attached his hands to the side of the chair, when you were confused that he still didn't object.

You then sat down on Fire's knee and started kissing him, which he also had no problem with. Your hearts were rushing, your eyes were closed as your tongues argued and you were already starting to grow knots in your stomach from so much romantic. With your hands you then carefully and still blind, started to unbutton his shirt, when you have not broken the kiss even once. Very easily you already have free access to his upper body. With your hands you started to explore him as if it was the first time you would do it. His body was just perfect, your fingers just slid over it. Again and again Fire moaned into the kiss, as you became crazier for him.

You heard how Fire wanted to touch your body, but couldn't because of the handcuffs. He realized that he couldn't feel your body and that he was at your mercy. He whined when you understood what he wanted to say, but you still kept him silent. At some point your lips parted with a loud plop and you both looked deep into each other's eyes as you were both completely out of breath.

You were aware that if you looked into his eyes all the time now, you would weaken and he would control you again. But his eyes were just so beautiful. To distract yourself, you clawed at Fire's neck. His whole neck you covered with several layers of kisses. All the while Fire moaned or called your name in such a romantic way that it turned you on even more to show him how crazy he was driving you.

You just understood each other, even without words. Well... you finally managed to decipher his body language, with which you make him weak.

You slipped off his knees at some point and used yourself against his upper body, while ignoring the big bump in his crotch for now. You played with his nipple piercings, where he had to moan loudly every time you pulled a little on him.

Fire seemed glad when you finally got near his crotch, which is why you stepped back for now. "Fuck.. Air... please..." moaned Fire as he put his head back in his neck. "What do you want?" You ask. "Please! Do something! I'm fucking crazy about you! I need your touch!" moaned Fire as he put his head back on his neck. You stand in front of him with your arms crossed until you leaned over him again and pulled his chin to you with your hand, that he was looking at you again as he blushed right back. "Then can't you look me in the eye when you talk to me?" you looked him in the eye angrily. He didn't do the same though... no... because since you were leaning down to him, he had the perfect view into your bra. He didn't even try to do it secretly.

You gave him a little punch in the crotch as he bit his lips and struggled to keep eye contact with you. "I'm sorry..." he said as he was still dealing with the pleasant pain. "Sorry who?" you held out your hand again, gesturing as if you were going to hit him in the crotch again, missing a word.

"I'm sorry... Madame." "There you go...wasn't that hard was it?" you joke around. Slowly and agonizingly you pulled off his pants as you could see how there was a large stain on his underpants. You were sure there were more children lying there than there are in hell. "Madame...it hurts so fucking bad.... can you do something...please?" you looked at Fire as his whole body was begging. You have never seen Fire in such an emotional situation.

Since you were starting to feel like finally doing something and not just some touching, even if it was fun for you, you start removing his underwear.

When his underpants were finally off, you had to smile, what you have done. Everything was white, which is why you first started to make the bulk clean, where already there Fire tense from the overwhelming feeling.

Fire was just completely at your mercy.

You leaned over his cock and spit on it a few times as you moved the lower part up and down with your hand. That alone drove him completely crazy as he pulled on the cuffs again to use his hands.

With your lips you first worked the tip nicely when you then just so surprisingly took him right deep into your mouth that he screamed your name. Slowly you moved your head up and down as he clawed into the chair, his eyes squeezed tightly shut, his head moved back to his neck while you felt how a fat load was already building up.

His breathing was uncontrolled as he moved his hips along to your beat and he fucked your neck as he then shot his load into your mouth. You briefly had the feeling you were about to choke, with the amount running down your throat.

Your throat burned as you leaned back and knelt in front of him when you first had to exhale.