Chapter 34

You were surprised when you woke up and didn't feel that bad from last night. Fire was still sleeping deeply next to you and had you somewhat half-heartedly in his arms, which is why you then snuggled closer to him.

You weren't really tired anymore, so you just lay there for a while waiting for Fire to wake up. Toast came, as almost every morning, to you in bed, which is why you then cuddled her a little.

Thaba also arrived at some point and lay down next to Toast, so you tried to cuddle both of them. The two had each other cutely in the arm when they slept that only now you noticed how similarly they reflect Fire and you. The thought has surprised you really that at the end it was the only think you though about the whole time.

There was a knock on the door at some point when you were briefly confused as to who wanted something from you so early. "Come in?" you said that the person behind the door could hear it, but not too loud that Fire wouldn't wake up. The door opened and Aether was standing in the doorway. "Hey, I hope I'm not disturbing you guys by coming here so early. Um... we were going to help out in the library today cleaning up... whatever. Anyway, we were supposed to meet in about an hour. I didn't know if you would look at your cell phone so early, so I wanted to tell you that way." Aether stood halfway in the doorway as he smirked briefly at how cute Thaba and Toast were lying there together. "Thanks for letting me know Aether. I'll wake my bear here in a bit and then we'll come down to the library in an hour." Aether then just nodded as he disappeared again.

You took your head from Fire's chest and gave him a kiss on the cheeks when he already started smiling right away. This is one of the easiest and least dangerous ways to wake him up. He stretched a little before opening his eyes and looking at you. He was also totally touched when your two cats made themselves comfortable in the hollow between the two of you and slept there peacefully.

As you thought, he grumbled when he had to get up after you told him that the meeting begins earlier. You wanted to get ready, even if you actually also did not want to and just lay in bed with Fire the while day.

In the bathroom you looked at yourself in the mirror and saw how unpresentable you were. You first washed your face and combed your hair, where you no longer looked so tired. Then, as you started brushing your teeth, a tired Fire snuck into the bathroom. You made him a little more space at the sink, when he first started to brush his teeth.

You stood there and made eye contact through the mirror, grinning the whole time. You put your head on his shoulder, while your tails where twisted together behind you and just hung together there.

Back in the room, you then got dressed letting Fire behind. You had already finished and were about to eat breakfast when he came out of the bathroom finally done in there. "I'm going to get something for breakfast. You'll probably come straight to the library then?" you asked him as you were already standing in the doorway. "Yeah." he said still sleepy. "Do you want me to bring you something to eat?" "Nah all good. I'll have breakfast after this or something." he was still grinning as he stretched again before you left.

Down in the cafeteria the others were still sitting. You quickly grabbed a plate and grabbed some food as you sat down next to Mountain, Cumulus, and Aether who were still talking. "Good morning Aice. You're finally awake." Mountain grinned as you started laughing yourself. Fire and you were always the last to arrive for breakfast, because you just like to stay in bed or sometimes just sleep very long. This also caused that you often just missed breakfast.

You quickly made yourself some toast and also made some for Fire, while you talked a bit and already had to leave. You ate your toast on the way to the library, when you saw Fire already standing in front of it and waiting for you.

You went straight to him and gave him the toast, which you had made for him. "Thank you." said Fire, as he quickly started eating the toast. You knew Fire long enough that you knew he would never ask if you could make him something to eat. He would rather starve than ask you. Like right now. So you often just made him something when he didn't have the time for breakfast.

Then at the library, Mountain, Aether, Sunshine, Cumulus, Fire, and you helped out sorting out old books and then throwing them away and also sorting new books.

You were just running around the church with a pile of books and on the way to throw them in the trash while trying not to make the pile fall over.

Successfully, you threw the books in the trash as you then made your way back. This is what you did the whole morning.

You came back to the library after throwing away sone book when Terzo was suddenly standing in the library next to Fire. You thought he was just interested in seeing how things were going. But when Fire saw you, he pointed at you and a little later Terzo turned to you, you knew something was up.

A strange feeling spread through your stomach as you stopped with them. "Hey Aice, is it ok if you come with me for a minute? I have something to talk to you guys about for a minute." You just nodded as you then walked after Terzo after telling the others you were leaving for a bit.

Confused, you looked briefly at Fire, who was also confused as to what you had done now.

In the Terzo's office you sat down when this strange feeling still didn't go away. "Ok you two... ehm where do I start... there are a few things and concerns about which I would like to inform you urgently and in my opinion it is not wrong to do so..."