Chapter 59

It was the craziest 30 minutes of your life. Your hand had no more blood, you were deaf in one ear because Cirrus was screaming as if she had turned into an alien, Mountain had a huge laceration on his head, there was still blood everywhere and at one point three nurses were standing by Cirrus trying to deliver this child.

And suddenly it went silent, as if someone had pressed the mute button on a remote control. You heard nothing for three seconds before a soft scream filled the room. Cirrus let go of your hand and suddenly started crying. Your hand started to tingle after blood got into your fingertips again and you stood there with your mouth open.

As you were far too busy with your hand, you didn't notice how the baby was suddenly lying on Cirrus' chest. Your eyes wandered to the shriveled face in the cloth and... you were confused. Do babies look this ugly when they're newborns? Babies always look so beautiful in movies.

"He's so cute! Hello Phantom... you sweetie." Cirrus's voice sounded broken as she nudged his nose. With my suspicious gaze, you looked at Phantom and bit your lower lip a little. This is supposed to be pretty?

"I eh... come back later... Congratulations to you." you apologize because the situation is only getting more awkward for you right now and you have no plan for what to say right now.

Without stepping on Mountains blood you juggled out of the room. You were glad never to experience anything like that.

Just as you were about to go back to your room, you smelled blood. But it wasn't Cirrus's blood that was still hanging in the air. It was new. You didn't have to smell it for long, because you were able to identify it quickly. It was Air's blood.

Outside your room, the smell was particularly strong that you quickly opened the door where Air was standing behind in a strange position. Her back was turned to you and you could just make out her holding one side of her hip strangely. Air didn't notice you, only when you closed the door again did she flinch. "Fire... what are you doing here? I thought you were with Cirrus?" your eyes widened when you saw how much blood was on her side where she had her hand. Her hand was already covered in blood too. "What happened?" you asked with a little fear in your voice.

You looked deeply into Air's eyes, who became nervous before your eyes and started biting her lip. "I was stabbed in the side. Actually, it always heals immediately. But ever since I was attacked as a ghoul with this shitty Anktioherb, my wounds haven't healed so well. The knife must have hit me in my abdomen too, that's worse pain than usual... but don't worry. I'm already feeling better!" Air hesitated to tell you after not really wanting to at first. "You bet I'm worried! Come into the bathroom with me."

After you carefully took her into the bathroom, you sat her on the bath and carefully removed her shirt. "How can you still walk like this and talk to me normally?" a huge cut was on her side. But you didn't want to waste any time and knelt down to her. "That can probably hurt, if you want to squeeze something, then use... your shampoo." You put her shampoo in her hand because you didn't want to offer your hand to squeeze again.

A magic trick that Air has often shown you, you then concentrated on her wound. You were surprised at how well her skin went back together as you continued to apply the spell. But you couldn't let this surprise take you out of focus. Seconds later, all you could see was her blood. "Too bad you can only help other people with that spell and not yourself... but it's good that we can help each other now." you said as you were about to straighten up. "That's right. Thank you. I'm going to wash up. After that, you can tell me what happened while I was gone."

Air stood up and reached for a washcloth, which you immediately took from her hand. She looked at you questioningly. "You're going to take a shower!" She just rolled her eyes, which of course you saw. You took a step towards her so that you were standing close to her and could hear her heart beating. You put your fingers on her chin and used them to turn her face in your direction. "What do you think of the idea of us taking a shower together?" you whispered into her face, your lips almost touching. A smile came to her face as you started to kiss her.

Your hand wildly grabbed the clasp of her bra and later her straps floated off her arms. Her hands were already removing your shirt. Without interrupting your kiss once, you stood naked in the bathroom. You automatically found your way to the shower as you pushed Air against the wall to feel her closer to your body.

You didn't know who turned on the water, when and how, because you were just running your hands over her body. She kept moaning into your kiss so that you could no longer hold back and quickly moved her legs apart. You had already worked your fingers into her as you thrust into her. You felt her wanting to be pushed harder against the wall, to be taken apart by you, which you did.

Your name echoed in the bathroom, mingling with her beautiful moans, causing you to give her more and more. She felt so good in the shower under the running water. Her lips tasted so good that you never wanted to let go. Her fingers in your hair, pulling on it from time to time, got you past the point and you found your release.

After you were done, you stood facing each other for a short while, just breathing heavily as you finished your shower and came out of the shower clean, happy and in love. All the while, you told her once that Cirrus was having her baby and she told you about what she had experienced and had to fight in hell.