Chapter 51

You stood surrounded by screaming fans for ages. Your ears were about to bleed. It was just too loud and too high voiced and everyone screamed your name. As you signed a few autographs, you noticed how Air kept pushing her way through the crowd. Further and further out to hopefully leave the inner circle.

You had the idea of fleeing in the opposite direction to keep enough distance from your wife. That way you could build up a small lead. Because she knows that you lied to her, which makes her a lot more dangerous.

For a very brief moment, you doubted the idea and wanted to flee in the same direction as Air. But when you looked at her briefly and saw the anger boiling in her eyes, you decided to flee as early and as far as you could.

Faster than Air, you pushed your way through the people as they kept trying to keep you here. They wanted hugs, photos, autographs... kinda everything. Slowly your patience ran out and you had to be careful not to be rude.

But at some point they finally let you go. Like a bird released from its cage. Like a dog that has been taken off the lead and can finally run. You exhaled deeply when you had more and more space around you.

A quick glance behind you and through all these people you could still see Air's boiling eyes. She was in the stage you were in five minutes ago. People didn't want to let her go and more and more people became aware of why there were so many people standing there.

You quickly pulled up your black hood and pulled it deep into your face. Your eyes were fixed on the ground. In one hand were still the bags from shopping as you took quick steps away from the crowd. You really fucked up.

Nervously, you just walked through the alleys. You didn't want to go home. It would be like deliberately walking into a trap and making it even worse. The whole church probably knows exactly what all those people from before knew, which is why they came running towards us.

But walking through these streets didn't lower your heart rate, which was still pretty high. You had the feeling that Air was standing in every shop window and penetrating you with her eyes. At some point you also felt like you look like a robber because you were dressed all in black, running fast and didn't want to show your identity.

You had just passed a fountain when someone leaned against it. Their eyes were fixed on you. You could feel it. This person coughed briefly and you knew it immediately.

Air.

Your gaze slowly lifted and there they were again. The fiery cold eyes.

Slowly she came closer. Step by step. You wanted to run away. To run. But your feet didn't move. It was as if they were cast in cement. As if Air had petrified you with her gaze.

Your head was empty. It was dark. No sentences with which you could answer Air's upcoming questions. But without realizing it, you asked her, "How do you know I'm going this way?" as she stood in front of you.

"Maybe you should take a turn and not run straight at the beginning. When I caught up with you, you ran around the same square three times. It would make sense not to always turn right," she said. Her voice was so cold that it froze your body even more than it already was.

You tried to say something, but your mouth just opened and closed silently and you stuttered. "Save the babbling, you're coming with me." That was all she said as she walked ahead and you silently followed her. You felt like the bird that was locked back in its cage or the dog that had to go back on the leash.

You bit your lips nervously as you arrived at the car. You put the bags in the trunk as she sat on the driver's side and started the engine.

Still in silence, you got in and fastened your seatbelt. That's how you made your way home. Halfway there, Air suddenly got a call from her car. "I thought you didn't know where your cell phone was?" you said after a long time, as your voice began to tremble. "When you're nervous, you can be read like an open book and I'm a chosen one... well... don't make a sound or it'll be even worse for you."

She picked up the phone as she started talking to someone from hell. Of course it was about the news, why else? But what about the ‚making sound thing'?

You looked out of the window when you suddenly felt a hand on your crotch and you knew immediately what she meant by the sound thing. She had her dirty smile on her lips, which made you feel so fucking small next to her. But her voice sounded like she was doing something other than teasing you.

She squeezed her hand again and again, making you want to whimper. Her cold hand on your hot crotch made you weak every time. You put a hand over your mouth and bit your flesh as you pressed harder and harder against her hand wanting more friction. Well your body was, because it was screaming for more. He wanted to feel her hands all over his body. He wanted to be a bad boy to be punished by her.

Fuck...

Her grip tightened as you were on the verge of painting your pants white that you had to pull yourself together not to moan out loud. Tears hung in your tightly clenched lashes as suddenly her hand was gone and your orgasm receded.

Fuck again...

After that, her hand stayed on her side and she didn't pay you a single bit of attention. She was still talking on the phone in a normal voice as you drove through the depths of the forest towards the church.

And only when you were standing in the parking lot was it over. You looked at her with begging eyes when, after a long time, her gaze returned to you. "Go up to our room, I'll have a quick word with the others and then come up. And don't you dare touch yourself, tonight only I will make you come. Understood?"