Chapter 10

Even though you knew exactly how the dress looked and you knew how it fit on you, you were totally nervous, like you were seeing it for the first time. Just seeing the fabric made you think back to when you picked out the dress. You were in love with the dress and never wanted to take it off. You were looking forward to the day when you could wear it all the time and that day is fucking today. Finally you can wear it and finally you can show it to Fire.

Without difficulty you had the dress on then when you felt really comfortable. It took a little while, but you managed to get your shoes on by yourself. "I almost forgot..." Cirrus went to Cumulus' closet as she pulled out a box. "Here. For you." carefully you opened the box as you had to start smirking. It was a black garter. "You guys are so cute..." you smirked as you set the box aside and pulled the garter over your leg. Sunshine had to make it a little higher for you at the end so it wouldn't slip down, since you couldn't get it up like that.

You almost forgot your headdress too as you were still fixing the crown in your hair. "So...ready to see you complete that first?" Cirrus stood in front of the mirror and already had the blanket in her hand, ready to pull on it at any time. You nodded as Cirrus then removed the blanket and you saw yourself for the first time. Tears came to your eyes as you didn't want to realize that you were this pretty person in the mirror.

Since you learned how to sit on a chair with such a petticoat, it was then no problem with the dress. The others also changed their clothes. It was unusual to see everyone without a mask, but you were also happy that no one was wearing a mask, so you could see all the emotions.

A sister came in when the others had just finished changing. She had your bouquet in her hand, which she handed over to you with a smile. She took some pictures of you in the church, because there were really nice places there. Alone when you have already seen the few pictures through the small camera screen, you were totally in love with them.

You then did all the last things as you slowly need to leave. At the bottom of the main staircase, you saw Copia and Terzo in fancy suits looking at you with sparkling eyes. You had a huge smile on your lips, alone facing only two important people in such a dress, because of such a matter.

You also talked briefly, when they then took you under your arm and headed towards the exit. Outside, all the Sisters stood and cheered as you walked to the car. It was really much better than you could have ever imagined.

It got a little cramped in the car, but now you could fit in and head off to hell while you talked a little.

*Fire's pov*
The night you could hardly sleep. You missed Air. And then the nervousness really kicked in. Your heart started beating faster when you realized that in a few hours you will marry the woman of your dreams. Your first great love.

You had to smile about 'first great love' as you thought back to that time. You both were sitting in the forest when you indirectly exchanged your feelings and you wanted her to remain your first and only great love.

Somehow you fell asleep, which was way too short when the alarm clock rang at 7 o'clock. The boys already ran through the room, as you still pulled the covers over your head. "Fire! Get up! You don't want to oversleep on your wedding day now!" Rain suddenly lunged at you that you were startled for a second. You grumble before you then picked yourself up.

You were all together for breakfast, when you then started to dress. You were the first to shower, which was also really urgent, because you have to be somehow presentable next to Air, when she stands there in a beautiful dress.

Your hands started shaking as you thought about Air, which made it a lot harder to button the shirt and you really had to concentrate to keep still. "Are you okay Fire? Do you need help?" Mountain suddenly stood in front of you as you looked at him offended when he had to start laughing when you then had to start smirking too. Although you were the first to start getting ready, you were then the last to finish.

But it had an advantage. The boys had already started packing their bags in the meantime, so you didn't have to help anymore. In the mirror you then checked three times whether your horns are really clean and have no stains.

With all the bags in the trunk, you then set off. In the car you could not sit still. You finally wanted to see Air. Your bride. Now. Just one night without her was excruciating, especially when you didn't exchange a single word.

Outside the church many were already standing, when you became even more aware that it was going to start SOON. They cheered when you came to them. The other boys also received a warm welcome. You went then already into the church, when you had to wait, until they finally come. But of course the time passed as if in slow motion.

You wonder what Air will look like. You wonder if she's as excited as you are.

You were talking to Water, Mist and Earth when Aether came up to you. "They're here now. We're ready to go." When you heard that, you wanted to rush out of the church and see your bride. She's just here. Close to you. Not far from you.

You just stood at the front of the altar when the ghoulettes already came. Alone they looked so beautiful. You quickly greeted each other as they then stood to the left of the altar while your boys stood to the right.

The ghoulettes were still discussing something when it suddenly became quiet.