Chapter 3

*Air's pov*
Slowly you woke up from loud screaming. Fire also woke up and looked at you confused. Was today a special day? Did you forget anything important?

"What the..." you asked confused, when suddenly the door opened and Mountain, Swiss, Aether as well as Rain came in and stood there expectantly. "There's something called knocking... what do you want?" Fire looked at them, annoyed.

You meanwhile leaned on your elbows and watched the spectacle. "Why don't you come and join us dear Fire. About time you weren't a bachelor anymore." Mountain grinned as you realized what a day it was. Fire then stood up with a grin. "Here. Please get dressed." Aether handed Mountain something pink as Fire immediately started laughing. "Gosh you guys are so stupid."

Fire then wore such a good looking unicorn costume in bright pink. "We'll take your fiancé with us for some time." Rain then looked to you as you smirked. "Before you guys leave, I want to at least say goodbye to Air." said Fire as he was then pulled along by Swiss. "Nope." "Please Swiss just one kiss!" "No." "Heyy... your mean!"

You could still hear Fire's voice echoing in the hallway, which made you grin like a teenager in love. "Sorry for the interruption. See you later." Rain gave you another quick wave as he then closed the door. Like a thud, it then suddenly went silent and you threw yourself back into Fire's pillow with a grin, trying to fall asleep once more. Fire will certainly have a nice day today.

That with the sleep, has not held long, because there already the next burst into the room purely. Immediately you were wide awake, as they rushed at you with such a strong charisma. "Do you want to have a great day with your maids of honor?" they pulled you out of your bed and without you could even say anything, they have already pulled you behind them.

They dragged you into your room when you were shocked how your room looked. There were balloons everywhere, some clothes, champagne... kinda like everything.

"Here." Cirrus handed you a pair of super sexy leopard leggings and a shirt, which you dutifully put on. On the back of your shirt it said "I am the bride" while the others had a similar shirt on that said "Team-Bride".

You were toasting first when Cirrus suddenly grabbed your hands and handcuffed them behind your back. The handcuffs reminded you of all the times with Fire and without you admitting it, it somehow turned you on more than usual. Like... you have a kink for that. Fuck.

After that you needed to be made pretty for a bit. Well... they smeared a fat layer of lipstick on your face and *didn't paint over it at all*... Since you couldn't resist anyway.

Then you had a Hawaiian chain around and a fat sunglasses, which actually looked really cool. You couldn't stop grinning because it was just so funny. You just had the perfect friends with whom you can do something like that. Today will also be a great day for you.

But the handcuffs were on your mind the whole time. Touched, you looked back at your girls, who had just said something else, so you assumed that they hadn't noticed. "You don't want to spend the whole day in handcuffs..." maybe Cirrus I want.... "and I happen to know who has the key..." they explained to you. "Yeah... I'd like to have my arms back..." you laugh, not wanting to make it obvious that the handcuffs just turned you on.

So you were then on your way to Copia's office since he had the key. As smart as you were then you tapped your head since you had no hands, which absolutely didn't hurt. Copia opened the door with a smile. As your task would have it, you gave Copia a few kisses on the cheek, which left a lot of fat red hickeys.

Sunshine wanted to take a picture, so you stood next to the smooching Copia, and at the perfect moment you gave him a kiss on the lips while she was taking the picture. He was mesmerized, which you could only grin about. The pictures were really brilliant. Afterwards Copia released you from the handcuffs and you toasted again before you went to hell and left the hypnotized Copia behind.

In hell, you had to do something the whole time, which made you the biggest jerk. But it was funny as hell. At one point you got a sign from someone that said "jackass" in bold letters. So you also had to take pictures when someone recognized you as "Aice." And you weren't allowed to take the sign off....

"You'll be happy to see where we're going now." Cumulus laughed as she put an eye mask on you. Immediately your pulse was high as they just took you and you didn't know where. They can go anywhere with you, and you trust them to go anywhere with you. You entered a building where music was playing loudly. You were hoping that it was just a disco or a pub. But when they took off your eye mask, you couldn't breathe.

"A strip club!?" you asked, confused, the first time you'd been in one of those things. "Aice... now you can still legally meet strange men and make out with them. Fire will definitely forbid you to do that here if you are married to him..." and so they pulled you onto the dance floor between people who were dancing really good looking on a pole. Especially the mens...

Cumulus was dancing wildly as Fire ran through your head again. Yes... this place here is really cool. And yess Sunshine is right. But Fire will definitely hear about it and than you maybe can't walk at your wedding in two weeks... even if no one tells him anything... he'll find out. "Would you like to dance with me jackass?" a striper was suddenly next to you as he points to the sign laughing.

Your brain raced, but without realizing it, you nodded and he took you bridal style to his pole. "May I?" he showed you a pair of handcuffs, and you knew what he was about to do. Without thinking you nodded and later you already felt the bar in your back as your hands were cuffed around it and you couldn't get away.

"Bachelor party then... so you're getting married soon..." again you just nodded. "Your husband-to-be is really lucky to have found such a pretty creature." he grinned. "So... now you're standing here at my pole... since you have a husband, I won't get too close to you, but I'm already getting a little closer... the evening should be unforgettable... do you feel like it?" you just nodded, while those stupid handcuffs made you hot. "If you want me to stop, let me know... otherwise enjoy the show." And then he started.

Your girls were surprised when you stood there and cheered to you while you got super warm. It wasn't so hot now because it wasn't Fire, but it was awesome to have a guy dance on you so sexy unable to do something. You just enjoyed the time and also played a little bit. Abba was playing in the background... "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A man after midnight.." where you screamed along loudly as you laughed.

In the corner of your eye you saw something bright pink staring at you. You took your eyes off the man and looked there. A little later you looked into Fire's eyes while he sat there amused and looked at you with a devilish smile. Fuck, that was soo hot.