Chapter 6

"Please... untie me! I want to touch you!" begged Fire still breathing fast as he regained consciousness. You got up and stood in front of him again. This time he looked up at you that you put your hands to his cheek. "But if I untie you...then we both know I'll be the one in handcuffs then, right?" you asked with a grin as Fire also knew his plan wasn't going to work.

"You forgot one point earlier when you listed all the things I love to do with the handcuffs. Because I also love to tie you up with them and watch you suffer while you can't do anything. That's what handcuffs are great for, isn't it?" Fire grinned dutifully as you walked away from him again and started to take off your underpants, which were already completely wet.

You sort of knelt down next to Fire's legs as you positioned yourself over him. Carefully you started to lower yourself and already felt his tip between your folds. Your wetness dripped onto his cock and ran down it as you then followed.

Your mouth hung wide open as you buried your hands in Fire's hair. It took you a moment to come to terms with this size as you then started riding up and down. It just felt so good.

You both cursed continuously as you got faster and faster as you wanted more and more as you were about to come. Fire also moaned as he painted your walls white. With a long moan you came too, but still kept up your pace.

"Oh shit... Air... please... fuck... slow down... fuck... please." he pleaded as you held on tighter and tighter to his hair. The pace was way too much for Fire, just not being able to do anything triggered also a feeling in him that was hard to describe.

You were addicted to him and wanted to never stop, but when you came continuously three times, your breath was gone. Your mixed cum ran down Fire's thigh while he was already starting to cry from the feeling. You just sat still on top of him as you tried to control your breath. Your arms were now on Fire's shoulders relaxing.

You just wiped away a tear from his face when he looked at you again and realized that he was crying. He was fucking embarrassed, which is why you could only laugh.

"Madame...please...move...it hurts...please..." Fire was so sensitive while you enjoyed this pleasant pain. You started moving your hips in circles, which was even better than anything else.

"Air... shit... this is even worse... please... I can't handle anymore... you feel so fucking good... please." moaned Fire as you felt your orgasm already building. Sweaty you put your head in his neck and let your fast breath travel down his back, which was already full of scratches you caused.

One last time you came together, when you briefly needed a moment to collect yourself again, before you carefully got up. You now also ran cum down your leg as you watched the spectacle. "This is what ware love looks like. Both of them have cum running down their leg." joked Fire, which also made you laugh. „Yeah... you're right." you joked.

"It was breathtaking..." you said completely exhausted as you gave Fire a sweaty kiss and then started to uncuff him. His wrists had a red mark, which was already bloody in some places.

"Shall we go for a bath together?" he asked, where you just nodded as he took you already bridal style and went into the bathroom. You were running water in the bathtub when you didn't notice how fast Fire was and already undid your bra and started touching you. "Fire..." you said annoyed. "What are you going to do when you're done?" "It was an agony not to be able to touch your body when you rode me." his head was close to your ear as he rested his head on your shoulder. His hands were everywhere that at some point you didn't know exactly where they were. Your body was directly in possession of Fire as you laid your head on the back of your neck and closed your eyes. Everything was sore and sensitive as you felt your legs becoming more wobbly.

"Stay  there..." he snarled as you leaned more against his body. His fingers were suddenly on your clit, making circular motions with it that made you start to scream. With his other fingers he managed to get deeper inside you. It felt so damn good to have Fire in control of your body that even those little things made you come over Fire's hand. "It's still working out that I have control over your body. I love it."

You then cuddled together in the bathtub while resting your head on Fire's torso and you talked some more. "Fire... can you take your fingers off me sometime too?" you joke when he still didn't stop. "Sorry... but your body... I can't even control it... it's just a masterpiece..." you smirk and then just let him keep doing it.

"What did I actually do to be able to lead you all of a sudden... otherwise I always have to beg and you just do it reluctantly?" "Ehm... I have no idea myself... your body? I mean your fucking hot and you're mine... and.... I am yours..." Fire looked nervous as you looked at him in shock. "That means... I get to just take over like that too on a random day?" you asked him with so much energy. "Yeah... it ehm... felt... pretty good... when you... tied me up... and I'm exposed to you... maybe I have a.... Kink for you..." Fire scratched behind his head as you gloated like a toddler. You scooted up to Fire and gave him a big kiss first as you fell more and more in love with this man.

Your hand was still on his cheek as you slowly opened your eyes again as you stopped kissing. He smiled in your face which looked even hotter with his wet hair. Without realizing it, a tear ran from your eye, which Fire wiped away for you. "Are you okay?" he asked you with the sweetest smile. "I just love you so much. I just can't believe I'm going to marry you soon." you rested your head back on his chest as his hand wrapped around your waist and held you securely in your arm. "I can't believe I'm marrying you yet either. But I'm so looking forward to this day. I just love you so much too." you only half understood the last sentence because it was so comfortable that you just wanted to close your eyes for a second and then you were about to fall asleep.