Chapter 4

You didn't know what to do when Fire's eyes pierced you more and more and you just couldn't take your eyes off him. It was as if he had hypnotized you. His eyes seemed as if he was giving you an order. An order not to stop what you were doing with the man while he was staring at you the whole time. Your body was like, as if Fire has control over it and even owns it. Because a little later you moaned damn loud, which gave many looks, of which Fire had to grin that he made you moan.

"Wow... it's getting really hot... everything fine?" the man's voice came into your head, which is why you took your eyes off Fire and looked to him, while you could only nod in response to his answer. You were so fucking done, as if Fire had just fucked you for two hours straight, even though he was just looking at you.

"You might want to go home and have another nice night with your fiancés..." the man moved closer to you and whispered it in your ear as you felt Fire's jealous gaze on you. The man unlocked the handcuffs and was still helping you off the platform when he winked at you again, "It was a nice evening. Have a good night." and so he was already alone again at his perch.

Completely sweaty and exhausted you went to the bar and got yourself a drink. You just wanted to avoid Fire's gaze, which is why you didn't keep an eye out for him. You knew exactly that he had softened you up and would only tease you with it. But somehow you wanted it too. You wanted Fire to exploit your weakness and dominate you. He must have been able to tell from your body language that handcuffs turn you on more than usual. 

Your body has never been so addicted to your fiancés that it was starting to feel like someone had mixed something in.

Your girls then sat down next to you at some point, sweaty, as you were still sitting at the bar. "That was a really cool evening... do we want to go back? I can't take it anymore..." they asked you, where you really couldn't say no. You took your things and went outside laughing arm in arm. You didn't look back to see if Fire was still there. Somehow you forgot about it when your girls made you laugh.

Even when you came out of the club, the fresh air made you forget the thing with Fire and you were back to a somewhat clearer mind. It seemed to you as if the whole thing wasn't real at all, kinda like the atmosphere with the stripper had made you so noisy and that with Fire was just an imagination.

You were finally on the bus to Earth at some point as you made yourselves comfortable in the seats, since you were all a little tired by then. "Thank you for such a beautiful day. This has really become an indescribable day, where I like to think back." you said, as the fatigue hit faster than usual and you had to yawn for a long time. "That was really an awesome day. But also thanks to you Aice, that we can be your maids of honor and experience something like that with you. I'm so hyped for your wedding. But I think you need to go to bed first." Cirrus hugged you as you weakly hugged her back.

Once at the church, you slowly made your way up the stairs. At the top, you parted ways, which is why you wished them goodnight and continued on your own. Since your room was full of balloons, and you didn't feel like taking all the balloons off your bed, you went to Fire's room. But recently you only sleep with Fire anyway and your room was kind of empty.

In Fire's room his bed was empty and everything was quiet, so he must still be out with his boys. Tired, you closed the door and then leaned against it, exhausted, as you exhaled deeply.

You rubbed your eyes as you yawned again. You suddenly heard footsteps and perceived movements, when you then still the clacking of metal, which is beaten together, when you immediately knew what went off.

"Fuck..." you cursed softly as the lights came on and Fire stood leaning against the bathroom door with handcuffs in hand. "How was it at the strip club... interesting that you followed my orders." he smirked proudly as he looked at you with the same eyes he had at the club. One thing was clear to you, it wasn't a dream. But fuck... how he stands there so loose with the handcuffs... it looks so hot.

You wanted to say something, but his look kept you silent. He turned his head at an angle, like he always does at concerts with the fans.

(Funfact. I was at the concert in Hamburg and he did this to me... it was so fucking hot.)

"Cirrus came to me earlier and told me that you reacted a bit special this morning when you got handcuffed, kinda like enjoying it, is that true?" you didn't even dare to think of telling him a lie but just nodded dutifully.

"Do you like the sound of the handcuffs closing further and further around your wrist? Or do you like how helpless you are with the handcuffs and how you are simply at my mercy? Or do you like how I tie you to my bed with these things and then fuck you all night long?" He emphasized the last sentence with a slight hint of aggression that you couldn't help but moan. He had full control over your body and even without these handcuffs you were already helplessly at his mercy.

"Fuck... that all sounds so fucking good." you told him as you looked him in the eye, but quickly escaped him as you felt your legs ready to give out.

"Get undressed." his voice was low as he relaxed into a chair and looked expectantly at you. "What is it? Take off your clothes... let's see how much you deserve handcuffs when they get you so hot." he just grinned devilishly again as there were those damn eyes again which made you crazy about him.

Slowly you got changed as the tiredness disappeared and you felt like you were already wide awake. "Ohh shit... you have a hot underwear... you are really mine and I will marry you soon!?... fuck..." Fire had to exhale very hard as you couldn't see over the fat bulge in his crotch.