Chapter 21

Alicia1aicilA Asked me how Thaba and Toast looks like, so this is how I imagined them.

Alicia1aicilA  Asked me how Thaba and Toast looks like, so this is how I imagined them

---A whole month passed since Thaba and Toast came to you

---
A whole month passed since Thaba and Toast came to you. Every day you fell more in love with your cat, because it was just heartbreaking how she lies purring on your belly and wants to cuddle with you.

Thaba and Toast get along pretty well with each other too. The first week you saw them both holding each other and sleeping. Since Fire didn't have Thaba to cuddle with anymore, he snuggled up to you again after a long time.

With sunbeams in your face you woke up, when everything was just so nice and quiet. Fire was still lying next to you with disheveled hair and drool running out of his mouth, and was still fast asleep.

In silence you lay there for a weile and enjoyed the time, while the sun's rays illuminated your room more and more.

Next to you was slowly your bear waking up, which is why you turned your head to him and sat as he stretched briefly and rubbed his face, before he then looked at you with a sleepy grin. Something about his facial expression did not please you, while you felt him not doing well.

Fire also noticed that something was wrong with him, so his tiredness quickly disappeared and he climbed over you towards the bathroom. Hectically, you also got up when you heard Fire throwing up.

You knelt down next to him and just held his hair together while you carefully stroked his back. Exhausted, he dropped down next to the toilet after he was done. "Are you okay?" you asked as you somehow tried to sound as calm as possible when you still didn't know what was going on with him.

"Yeah...now...I-" again Fire threw up in the toilet. Could he be pregnant? You never know in this day and age.

Then when Fire was really done throwing up, you helped him clean his face up a bit. "Dude...my throat is burning...like I'm on fire...I never have that." you could hear in his voice how desperate and sad he was as he sat on the bathtub and you searched him some medicine out of the cabinet.

"It's probably just a stupid cold. It'll be fine." after Fire took the medicine, you put him right back to bed and snuggled him back in. "I'm usually never sick..." Fire gave you a look that made it seem like your 3-year-old was sick. "You'll be fine...you go back to sleep for now." You gave him your teddy bear, which you always cuddle with when you are feeling bad. Fire didn't want to take it, because he is a "man", so you just put it on his nightstand.

Fire mumbled something to himself as you darkened your room a bit so that Fire could sleep too. You wanted to ask Fire if he needed anything, but when you looked at him again, he was already sleeping and looked a little better. Carefully you gave him a kiss on the forehead, after you have successfully taken care of your husband.

At the same time you tried to get ready yourself and to be as quiet as possible. Without waking Fire again, you made your way down to breakfast. With Swiss and Mountain, who were sitting with you at breakfast, you fooled around a bit in the rehearsal room and did some nonsense. At some point you had a competition to see who had the funniest position while playing their instrument. Your stomach hurt from laughing so hard when Mountain tried to play his drums backwards.

"Well, I think Mountain won... I couldn't do that." Swiss admitted defeatedly, where you joined in. You then just talked there some more as you sat down on the comfy couches in the room.

"I should go check on Fire." you got up from the sofa and said goodbye to the others. "Wish him a speedy recovery for me!" you heard Mountain call after you in the background as you walked out the door.

Carefully you entered your darkened room when you could roughly make out Fire lying awake in his bed, staring at the wall. It wasn't until you got a little closer that he caught on to you as you saw a tear wipe away from his eyes. "Are you all right? Are you hurting for anything? You could have just texted me and I would have come to you right away." feeling bad, you sat down on the edge of the bed and put Fire's hand in yours.

"Am I going to die?" sternly Fire looked at you when he asked you that. "Fire... you are really a typical man. No you are not going to die. It's just a cold...it's normal." you tried to reassure your husband as the thought that you weren't there for him immediately faded.

"But the meds just don't do anything! They usually kick in!" "Fire. You're not dying." Fire looked at your face as his lips started to tremble and he clamped around your teddy and started to cry. "I don't like it." He mumbled into your teddy as he pressed himself even closer to it.

You climbed to the other side of your bed and lay under the covers. Carefully, you pulled Fire to you as he now just realized you were in bed too. He immediately clamped himself around your waist and pressed them more than tightly together that he never did before.

You stroked his back a little as you felt him fall asleep again. All the time you watched Fire as sweetly he hung around your waist and purred to himself.

At a certain point you were so deep in thought when you felt again that something was wrong. Fire's temperature was somehow dropping, which is never good for him. This also woke Fire up when he got worse immediately after it.

With a lot of blankets and some hot water bottles you managed to bring his temperature back to a good level that Fire was also feeling a little better. Fire had like a cave loud blankets, while you just lay next to it. He wanted to cuddle with you, but for you it would be a torture to lie under so many blankets.

Fire suddenly felt better, so he wanted to get out of the room and go somewhere. You helped him put on some comfortable clothes while you were braiding his hair in the bath when he leaned on the sink with his hands.

A pop of porcelain snapped you out of your thoughts as you saw Fire holding a piece of sink in his hand and a large piece on the floor.