Chapter 31

"You're pregnant?! Ahh how cool! Since when do you know?" your voice echoed pretty loudly through the bathroom that probably the whole restaurant now knows someone is pregnant. "Since yesterday. I was going to tell Mountain today... only then the proposal came... and now I just don't know how to tell him... what if he doesn't want to have kids with me at all? I love him so much and was so happy when he asked me to marry him...only now I'm just scared he'll take the proposal back."

Still with full adrenaline in your body, you somehow tried to be there for Cirrus and support her emotionally. You tried to find motivating words, but somehow you couldn't get anything logical together, so you just hugged her.

She hugged you right back, while behind Cirrus, through the mirror, you saw Sunshine having exactly the same thoughts with so much adrenaline.

She started crying a little louder, which broke your heart a little. Being so sad and scared that Mountain might reject her because of that, is something she didn't deserve.

You even pushed your adrenaline and anticipation aside pretty quickly once you made it, and commiserated with Cirrus, trying to get words to fit in your head. Her tight grip around your waist loosened at some point as she took a step back from you and wiped the tears from her face. Your shirt was a little wet in places from her tears.

"Cirrus...listen to me. I am very sure that Mountain wants to have a child with you and he will fall out of his socks when you tell him. And believe me. When Mountain tells you his love for you in front of all of us, with such a sparkle in his eyes, and he even asks you if you want to go to infinity, do you really think he wouldn't want all that anymore with a child formed by you? A child is a proof of love and how beautiful love can get mixed by you! And I think to my statements Sunshine can definitely agree with me." You had taken Cirrus' hands in yours when she looked up at you with glazed eyes. After you mentioned about Sunshine, she looked to her as Sunshine nodded very clearly that you felt Cirrus heartbeat start to beat faster.

You talked to her some more as she seemed and looked happier and happier. We changed her negative thoughts into positive ones and she already had a smile on her lips again. "Shall we tell Mountain the happy news now? I think they're starting to worry if we've all passed out or something as long as we've been gone." you laugh as you take Cirrus' bag from the counter.

Cirrus nodded with a smile on his lips. "Can I take your hand Sunshine, that I know you are there?" Sunshine didn't answer, but immediately presented her hand that she was okay with it.

You walked behind them as you came out of the restroom and were on your way back to the table. All eyes were on you as you all stood there at once, having been gone for a good 30 minutes.

When Mountain saw his fiancée, he immediately got up and came to her. He took her right in his arms, which is why Cirrus let go of Sunshine's hand. Sunshine took a few steps back and stood than next to you.

The two stood there for a moment as Cirrus wanted to say something. "Mountain...I want to tell you something... ok... phew.... Mountain... I'm pregnant." Your pulse was probably higher than Cirrus' hers as she said the three words. Nervously, you squeezed Sunshine's hand when she needed your hand herself.

Mountain's worried face, turned into a sparkling face as his smile went wide over both ears. He joyfully took her in his arms again and said something. You didn't really listen then and where in your own though. As you watched them all the time, at some point you felt Fire's gaze on you. You had to smile, thinking about hopefully telling him someday that he was going to be a father. In your mind you were already picturing the images of you telling him or seeing his reaction... this day will be the beginning of the best days to come.

At some point you were back in your mind and you listened again. Everyone still had a shocked face, but was very happy for the two of them and what a great story they will write together.

After the first joy was out for now, you sat down again. Copia had such a sweet smile on his lips when he briefly looked at Cirrus' belly. He's probably really happy that things like this are happening in the church right now.

You than quickly switched places that Cirrus was now sitting next to Mountain, since she was just sitting next to you. Completely dreamy, as you just saw Mountain and Cirrus together again, you felt an arm around your shoulder.

Fire sat down next to you and leaned over to you. You had to smile as you stared into his eyes and immediately lost yourself in them. You fell in love with his eyes, his face, his body... everything... so much so that you are more than happy with him and you want to cry about how much you love him.

You didn't know how long you looked or if he said anything. Your head was shutting down so much again. You could only remember him wiping away a little tear from your cheek, while he himself got glassy eyed and started smirking.

He knew exactly what was going on in your head right now. He knows you inside out and he knows immediately when something is wrong, but he also knows because he is a chosen one. There you feel, the thoughts and feelings again more intense, but only if you want it.

As a sign that he knows that you know that he knows your thoughts, a little later you felt his lips on yours. So smoky and recently with a breath of wind that you would like to have his lips forever on yours.

You wanted to beat the same beat with his heart and mix his skin with yours so badly. You don't want to go anywhere where Fire isn't.

Too quickly his lips were gone again, as he looked at you with a grin, which he always had when he knew that he had made you speechless again. But that kind also makes you crazy for Fire. Now he's sitting there again pretending to be innocent, talking to others, but his mind is racing with thoughts of what's going to happen tonight and how little sleep he's going to get.

—————
Hellooooo Guys!
What's up? I'm back! Yay.

Shall I write the smut or just continue???