Chapter 33

The mattress went down at one point of the bed, as you then automatically looked in that direction and looked directly into Fire's eyes. He climbed over your hip that he then relaxed on you as if you were the most comfortable thing there is right now.

Your rested your arms above your head on a pillow as you gave Fire more surface to explore. His eyes, as like the rest of his body, were hungry for you, which only made you smile.

Fire's warm hands were suddenly on your hips as they were already sliding under your shirt and slowly moving up your torso. Fire was so tender that your whole body quickly got goose bumps.

With his hands, he immediately let the shirt slide with him that he then pulled it over your head, before he leaned even further down to you and began to kiss you again. Meanwhile, he has not stopped with his hands and made your upper body unsafe. Your hands eventually disappeared back into Fire's hair as you tried to press him closer to you.

You didn't even notice that Fire had unclasped your bra and quickly removed it. Since you were with Fire and you had been making out quite a bit, you started wearing strapless bras. It was just easier for both of you.

It was only reluctantly that you parted from Fire's lips when he tried to sit up. Then when he did, you only noticed how fast your pulse was and you were completely out of breath. Fire looked at you, but said nothing as he had a quick breath himself.

When you got your breath back, you started taking off his shirt. Well, you only managed to lift it a little as Fire then took over the rest. Your mouth watered when you saw his upper body. But you didn't see much of it for long, because he leaned in to you again and continued kissing you.

Your hands found their way back to his neck as your stomach was already starting to ache from love. Fire's hands were next to your head to brace himself, preventing him from exploring your body, which made you a little sad. You wanted to feel his firm grip on your skin.

You were both hungry for more, but you just couldn't stop kissing. It was like a race. Neither wanted to pull away first to prove they could last longer than their congruency. Your lips were hurting pretty bad at one point, but you just won't stop.

To push it along somehow, you snuck your hands over his torso briefly as you started to unzip his pants. This gave your hand enough room to crawl into his pants, causing you to gently stroke the bulge in his underpants, that Fire started moaning into the kiss and pressed himself against your hand. By mistake, you pressed a little harder once, causing him to break the kiss and moan pornigraphically.

You briefly rejoiced in your victory of lasting longer while kissing when Fire kissed you again. You took your hand back and put it back on Fire's neck.

You didn't notice how Fire was so deft with one hand and started to unzip your pants, then when he did the same and Fire massaged your clit with circular motions that you then had to break off the kiss. You quietly heard his deep laugh when you then opened your eyes and saw that he had a grin on his lips.

He had disappeared again with his fingers from your underpants when he stood up and climbed off your hip. He took off your pants much too slowly that it already hurt and then he also climbed off the bed to take off his own pants as you looked at him with urgent eyes. "I'm hurrying already... I can't wait either." he said in a high-pitched voice as he dared a little look at your body, which made him freak out even more.

Seconds felt like minutes as he finally climbed back into bed with you and leaned over you. Deeply you looked into his eyes as he was about to put it in. You could already feel his tip between your folds as he quickly wandered deep through your wetness.

He was surprised how fast it went, when you had a hard time keeping eye contact while a long moan escaped from your mouth. It took both of you a moment to come to terms with it before Fire started to move. Romantically you both said the other name over and over, when you couldn't last longer and broke the eye contact. You rested your head on the back of your neck, while Fires breath was on your skin making you moan. With the open space you presented to Fire, he brought his head closer to your neck and kissed it tenderly as he increased the pace. You were a moaning mess screaming his name all the time, as all the sensations made your stomach ache even more.

His kiss became more and more romantic as you felt yourself about to cum. You whimpered as it rose more and more and was about to come over the top. Fire's hand where everywhere that at some point you couldn't trace back exactly where they were. You eventually became unaware of what you were saying or how loud you were just then, but apparently it was driving Fire sheer crazy as he got wilder and wilder from it.

You could choke from how much love was in this room.

Finally, it had risen to that point when you finally came. You gripped Fire's biceps tightly as he came himself and shot it deep inside you. You were floating on different clouds as you drowned from all the erotic feelings. Fire still was pushing in and out of you with the steady peace, while he kissed you so tenderly that you got more sensitive from that. It feels like he wanted to dig trough your neck how hard he kissed you.

Again this awesome feeling came in your stomach as a little later you both cum again. But after that, you both rode out your high when you came back to the bedroom and left the romantic cloud behind.

You looked into Fire's eyes again after a long time as he looked so satisfied, happy and tired at the same time that you had to smile. But you had to admit that he looked damn good from that perspective.

"The feelings you put out in me will eventually make me pass out if you keep this up." Fire laughed as slowly pulled out of you and threw himself next to you. You kind of hugged each other as you stuck together with your sweaty skin just lying there.

Together you were still showering, when you then cleaned up together, while you just talked normally, as if nothing had happened. But you were then quite happy to lie in bed, on Fire's chest, as you felt how tired this ride of feelings had made you, but also how you will have trouble walking tomorrow.