36

Chapter 36

Risk it all

Third Person's POV

Incus very much knows the consequences awaits for him when he boards that plane.

Unable to see her...being a distant of thousand miles would cause him so much troubles.

But staying also troubles him.

Sapat na ang kaalaman na hindi siya nito mahal. At kahit ano pang paghihintay niya...she would never show him love...even just close to an amount of  between.

Stop me. Do something. Say you hate me for leaving, babe. Say you love me...

Say you'd...this time...chase...

You'd be the one, this time...

Incus was in desperation. He kept on glancing on his phone. But there was no message, nor a call.

"The signal in here sucks!" He was in a sour mood.

Tinaas niya ang kaniyang cellphone na para bang may mas hihigit pa sa apat na bars.

"Huh? Mine is fine. There's just enough bars." Malleus replied to him.

Tinulungan niya ito sa pagbaba ng kaniyang mga maleta mula sa sasakyan. Pero isa lamang ang naging ambag niya dahil hindi pa natatapos ay nagpakalayo ito para maghanap na naman ng signal.

"Hindi ka niya pipigilan, okay? So it's best to just board already! Before your plane leaves you!"

Incus glared at his cousin. He fetched him and handed him his luggage cart.

"Easier said than done." He murmured.

"Can you stop whining? Aalis ka ba o hindi? Will you really want one little signal to bother you?"

His neck snapped at him. "What do you mean? What signal?"

"Magkukunwari ka talaga na hindi mo alam? The thing with your tires..."

"What about them?" Mas lalong nagkunot ang noo niya.

"Man! Is she really an angel to your eyes?"

Maybe...a hybrid? She's one hell of a devil, but her beauty overweights...

"Siya yung nagbutas no'n! Sinadya niya iyon para hindi ka makaalis!" Konti na lang ay maiinis na ang pinsan.

Incus gaped. But later on, frowned.

"It wasn't her fault. Bakit naman niya bubutasan? And she was upstairs when we took the elevator. It was probably due to the enclosed heat at the parking lot!"

"Hindi niya gagawin iyon." Dagdag pa niya.

Even he have a doubt about himself. Alam kasi niya ang mga kakayahan ni Shanala. She can. She will.

"Fancy seeing you here." He was right about his hunch when the woman turned around.

It was Rebecca. His brother's girlfriend. That heartbreaker's friend.

Kahit ang babae ay nagulat na naroon siya.

Who would have thought that they would spot each other on a London party? It was an intimate one. Kaya mas lalong kagulat-gulat.

They conversed for a while.

"Hindi mo ba ako tatanungin kung may umaaligid na mga babae sa kaniya? I mean...the cat is temporarily away, so that is when the mice makes a play"