38 (R-18)

Chapter 38

Wild & Dangerous

"Fuck!!"

Incus was panting. Beads of sweat were dropping on his brow, as he would push himself to me forcefully.

"Oh!! Ooh...God!"

I could only moan, and push my body further to him.

Nilagay ko ang magkabilang palad sa balikat niya as he pulled me closer to him. The back of my knee was hanging in his arm. My feet on the air.

He continued with his thrust. He was like a wild beast, with his wild repetitive rhythm.

He interlaced his fingers, to lock the position in place.

I can feel my hole spacing, ready to accommodate more of his large shaft.

It didn't took longer for his throb to fill me to the brim!

I hissed. And my fingernails reached his back.

He groaned.

Hindi ako sigurado kung sa sarap ba... O sa hapdi dulot ng nga kamot ko.

And i figured it was the latter when he effortlessly rotated my body. Maybe due to annoyance o di na niya nakayanan ang hapdi.

I automatically positioned myself on my knees.

For him to show his pleasantness, he rewarded me with a kiss on my back. Just above my hips.

His wet lips traced my spine.

I giggled when he pecked me on the back of my ear.

The smile turned into a moan when he positioned his face on my opening.

He licked my cunt, making me drop my head, weak on the pillow. Sinubsob ko ang mukha roon na tila ba mapipigilan no'n ang ungol ko.

Kaagad akong may naalala sa posisyong iyon.

Yung ginawa ko noon rito sa kwarto niya. Noong nasa London pa siya...

I can feel my face heating up.

But then, the pleasure between my thighs pulled me back. Just like he pulled my legs para mas lalo niyang madiin ang mukha sa pagkababae ko.

He trace a lick on my dripping lips, bahagya niya ring sinisipsip iyon sabay pasok ng dalawang daliri.

I was already dripping to my thighs when he grasped the back of my neck.

He was kneeling once again, and i can feel his tip on my buttcheek.

He slapped his shaft on my ass. At kiniskis niya iyon sa hiwa ng aking puwet. Like he was trying to relief himself while still fingering me.

"Oh...baby... You're so fucking wet..."

He showed me his finger that has been penetrating me. Pinaghiwalay niya ang dalawang daliri, and i can definitely agree with him.

His fingers were almost turning white from soak.

I looked him in the eyes and grinned.

Buong lakas ko siyang tinulak.

His back landed on the soft mattress. Ang kaniyang ulo ay malapit na sa dulo ng paanan.

I climbed on top of him, sat on his abdomen.

Kinuha ko ang kaniyang kamay at pinasok sa bibig ko ang nga daliri niyang iyon.