I.

(Ma•la•ky)

"Thank you

"Thank you." Mylachi nodded to the movers. She watched her mom give them a tip and they proceeded to walk into their new apartment. Looking at all the boxes that filled the living room and kitchen area, she shook her head. This was gonna take a while to unpack but as of right now, she was tired and by the look on her mother and little brother's face, she can tell they felt the same way.

"Chi, can you go to Target and get some air mattresses? Our furniture should be coming in two days, but I'm not sleeping on no damn pallet." Her mother, Porsha, had said.

Porsha was a thirty seven year old woman. She didn't look that way though. Her mother was the epitome of a MILF, but she knew no one would be able to get in her mom's space since she was just leaving a fifteen year relationship. The relationship going stale and ending was the reason she made the big move from New Jersey to Virginia in the first place.

Porsha had Mylachi at sixteen. Since Mylachi could remember, her mother had always been a hard worker and made sure she and her little brother, Milo, got everything they ever wanted or asked for as long as they brought home good grades. The hustle in the parent rubbed off on Mylachi as she was now providing herself with multiple streams of income with her hair business and content creating.

"Yeah, I can go do that. . I need to do that thing I saw on TikTok, where they be slipping their business cards all around the store."

"You need some money?"

"No," Mylachi laughed. "You coming with me, Lo?"

"Nah. Ima go hook my game up and play it a lil bit." He pointed behind him. Mylachi nodded and walked out. Milo was too quiet, and she didn't understand how. He had a gamers rage, and had plenty of friends but at home, he was quiet and mellow. Maybe it was the weed their mom let him smoke. Although Milo was only seventeen, he was a good kid and he was careful. Porsha rather it be in her home than outside her home, and if it was, she knew he was with people she could trust but now they were starting all over.

Glad that she drove the six plus hours, and didn't have to wait for her car to get delivered, she unlocked the car, and went to the driver's seat, settling in. Closing the door, she immediately pressed the lock button, and took off her Prada crossbody bag, and put it in the passenger's seat. Strapping her seat belt on, she sighed.

Mylachi looked on safari and searched up Target. After allowing Safari to use her location, the nearest Target popped up and she copied and pasted the address into her Maps. Pulling up the app, Musi, she played something random lowly, before scrolling her playlist, holding down the songs to play next in her queue. Once she felt like she picked enough, she held her foot on the break of her car, pressing the push to start button, and began the process of pulling out her park.

The apartment complex they just moved into gave them two parking spaces which was enough for her and her mother, since Milo clearly didn't have a car yet. Her 2020 Honda Accord was her baby, but now since she was making enough money, she wanted to buy herself a Mercedes but she decided to wait since they had moved. Once her business blew up in Virginia, she would definitely buy herself a car, and give Milo her Honda.