III.

Author's Note: like I said in chapter 0, this is MY BOOK! in no way, shape or form, am I disrespecting my fc for Xion's religion. I am just tweaking it for my book. I respect the FC's religion all the way.

Grabbing his phone, Xion let unlocked it and went to his contacts

Grabbing his phone, Xion let unlocked it and went to his contacts. Tapping MyMy into the search bar, he clicked on Mylachi's contact name and pressed FaceTime. He wait a few, before seeing her finally pick up. Only seeing her bonnet and her eyebrows, he guessed she was sleeping.

"You was sleeping ma?"

"Yes." Mylachi mumbled. After finishing up her orders, she deep cleaned her room, unpacked and separated her clothes, took a shower, then took a nap. Since they had got on FaceTime early, she had only been napping for about one and a half hour since their call had ended.

"You tired? You still wanna go out to brunch?" He asked her, before feeling Tavon tap his shoulder. When he looked at him, he saw Tavon with a small mug, and his arms spread out.

"Who is that?" Tavon mouthed. Xion ignored him as he looked back at the screen upon hearing her talk.

"Yeah, we can still go."

"If you tired, we could do a rain check, mama."

"I haven't ate since I had my shake this morning and my momma ain't got no groceries, I'm coming. I already showered, I just need to get up and freshen up."

"Send me your address." Xion chuckled making Mylachi nod. He saw her eyes and nose in the frame now as she typed her address to him, sending it, she could hear the message come through. Xion pressed it, and saw that his phone gave him the option to go straight to maps, he pressed it and saw the distance and time pop up. "I'm forty five minutes away."

"Okay. That should be enough time." She yawned.

"Ight bet, see you."

"See you," Mylachi nodded before hanging up.

"Yo, nigga, you keeping secrets now? Who was that?"

"Some shawty I met yesterday."

"Yesterday?" Tavon frowned. "You coming like that now? You don't ever hang with a broad right after you meet her."

"I know. . It's just something about her."

"Nigga, you ain't saying enough, what's up with shawty?" Tavon smiled. For Xion to be pressed over someone he had just met, was news to him. Especially since he just met her, Xion knew everybody, and everyone knew of him. It wasn't no one in the state of Virginia that didn't know who he was.

"Shit, she just moved here so I'm tryna show her around and shit. Talk over some food."

"You tryna get that? She must be bad."

"Hell yeah, pretty brown skin, slim thick and all that."

"You better not let Shamika find out."

Xion waved his friend off. "Ain't nobody worried about her hoodrat ass."