XXII.

"Bae

"Bae. . Bae, get up." She got shaken. Mylachi let the voice register and realized it was her man. "We gotta wake everybody else up." He stood up once she lifted her head. Mylachi nodded, and got up off the bed quickly, not giving herself time to get back tired. Looking at the clock it was 3:19 A.M.. They all had to arrive to Xion's plane by nine. Mylachi wanted everyone to shower, do their routine, eat, make sure they had all their items, and be on their merry way.

"You showered already?" She asked Xion who shook his head no.

"Nah, come on before we wake everyone up." He grabbed her hand but she resisted making him frown.

"Xion. ." Realization set on from how shaky her voice had gotten, making him smirk and bite his lip. "I'm serious."

"I'm not gon touch you girl." He laughed. "Damn. You make it seem like all we do is fuck on each other."

"No, I like to fuck you anyway, it's just. . You be leaving me sore and sometimes I don't be having the time to play with you. ." She huffed making him laugh.

"I'm sorry, I just be tryna make you feel good. You be telling me harder and deeper and faster and when I do it, you be responding well."

"Whatever. ." She snickered. "Come on, nasty ass."

They showered and did their hygiene together, before Mylachi got dressed in a pink Skims dress. White slides covered her feet, with a small LV bag to go with it. Her hair was still wrapped up, but he knew she got her bundled installed and straightened. "Is the chef on the plane?"

"Yeah, but ion know if they gonna wanna eat on there, they make like gourmet kind of breakfast." Xion pushed his feet into his all white Air Force Ones. "Ima go wake them up, and shit."

Mylachi nodded. Checking her bags, everything was packed properly, and she made her way downstairs, going to start cooking being that Xion had let all the ingredients out for her.

"Babeeeeee," She chuckled seeing a huge bouquet of orange roses. "Thank you, baby."

"Anything for you." He called out. Mylachi took a picture of the bouquet and posted it, making sure to tag Xion.