VIII.

"Xion," Mylachi groaned

"Xion," Mylachi groaned. Xion shifted and held her tighter.

"Hm?" He mumbled.

"I gotta pee." She rubbed his back. Xion groaned and stayed still for a bit, before he let her get up. Mylachi got up, and went off to the bathroom. Using it, she wiped herself and washed her hands. Going back into Xion's room, she watched as he laid on his back. His hand was tucked under his chin, his arm over his stomach. She can see he was semi-hard. She wanted to taste and touch him so bad, she thought now was the perfect chance.

Climbing on the bed, she pulled the covers back and rubbed his tone stomach. Laying on his chest, she reached her jaw up and kissed his neck. It was early, she could see that. They got in about four in the morning. It was now reaching at least ten.

Xion wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her closer to him. "Xion," she whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Can I taste you?"

Xion was silent before groaning again. Laying back, he creaked his eyes open looking down at Mylachi. "You want to?"

Mylachi nodded, lifting up. Xion removed his arms from her completely before stretching his legs. "Go ahead." He mumbled.

Mylachi bit her lip in excitement, pulling the covers back more. Getting between his legs, she watched his dick brick up even more as she laid onto her stomach. Grabbing his dick, the weight of it in her palm was heavy. Although Mylachi only had sex with one person, she knew how to suck some dick. That was her favorite thing to do in sexual activity, please her partner.

"How you like it?" She asked him, jerking him off slowly. She didn't wanna move too fast and hurt him since he was dry.

"Sloppy," he said making her eyes flick up at him. He watched her pink tongue stick out as she licked from base to tip. She watched Xion suck in a small breath.

"How sloppy?"

"Two hands, no hands, extra wet," he described making her nod. "I like that," he said making her smile.

"Like what?"

"That you asked me what I like," he whispered as she continued to wet the rest of his shaft. Looking down at her wrist, he saw a scrunchie so he grabbed it and put her hair into a ponytail for her.

"Thank you," she said before taking his tip into her mouth.

"Mhm," he nodded placing his bottom lip into his mouth. Xion watched her get acquainted with what was going to be hers to claim soon.

Mylachi swirled her tongue around the tip of his dick, pursing her lips to give it a sweet and tender kiss. Slowly, she sucked the glans into her mouth, sucking on it with such precision, that Xion moaned lowly. "Look at me." He demanded, making her eyes go back up to his. Xion nodded at the fact that she was such a good listener.