XXVII.

Excuse mistakes. 🙂🤝 this book almost over. I'm thinking about a part two. 👀

🙄MORE COMMENTS!

Mylachi should've known that staying with Xion would have her in the exact position she was in now

Mylachi should've known that staying with Xion would have her in the exact position she was in now. He had her body at the edge of the bed, her legs pinned to the bed as she held them open for him. He looked down at her, a small smirk evident on his face as he held intense eye contact with her, his head cocked to the side in confidence at how shakey her moans were. He was digging her out, slowly too, making sure she felt every vein and every inch of his skin. Her walls latched to his dick as if she never wanted to let him go.

Xion reached down between them, and began to slowly strum her clit making her put her head back in pleasure. He didn't want that though, he wanted the eye contact, so he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head up. "Look at me when I'm in my pussy." He said deeply. Xion couldn't believe himself. He was making love to his shawty and he could feel it. He knew she did too. This particular session wasn't a normal one. Usually he was quick and straight to the point.

Since a storm was currently passing through, sounds of fast winds and rain hit the windows. Being the sinister person that he was presumed to be, he had blackout curtains, he had the curtains slid over a bit so the moonlight could shine into the room. Her sensual moans and his manly grunts engulfed the room as the scent of their passionate love making took their nostrils by storm.

Xion had nothing but time, slowly but surely slutting the brown stallion beneath him out as she cried out in pleasure by the way he was making love to her body. Chills ran down his spine as their souls became one, officially. Butterflies swarmed his stomach as he watched her very being cave into him even though he knew her body wanted to give out on him. He was imprinting on her body. Touching, tasting, kissing and teasing her so well that she would remember exactly where he placed every kiss, every touch and every lick over her body if he was to ever graze upon her skin randomly.

"I said look at me when I'm in my pussy, bae." He smacked her thigh.

Mylachi moaned out, her eyes flickering up to meet his quickly. Her eyes lined with tears of passionate pleasure making his smirk widen. Her deep, broken moans made her throat hoarse since he was putting that work on her. The way he was entering her body felt illegal. It was like he belonged but her body was sending itself into overdrive to get him out, but she couldn't get enough. She didn't want to.

Xion was heavy on the eye contact. He wanted it all night long, and Mylachi was nervous on giving it to him. This was probably the most open they've ever been in a session with one another, and with how slow paced he was, she was sure he felt the same way. His brown eyes were slit as he bit his lip at how she was taking all of him. Even though she felt like he was stuffing-and which he was because she could see him in her stomach- she didn't want him to ever stop. Her orgasms creeped up slow and they were long and executed perfectly. Xion knew her body through and through, and the both of them were showcasing just how well he did.