XXXIII.

Change Locations | The Re-Up chapter one is out now! Happy reading, let's go out with a BANG! 🖤

February 2024 | Norfolk, Virginia

"Hey, what y'all bitches doing?" Mylachi said as her friends answered the phone

"Hey, what y'all bitches doing?" Mylachi said as her friends answered the phone. It had been a smooth couple of months. After her breakup with Xion, and still ending the trip to Colorado off that way, she managed to keep her distance. It didn't take long for everyone to catch on to the couple no longer being together. They quietly removed each other's from their socials, but never publicly acknowledged it.

People weren't shocked to know that Xion let Mylachi keep her G-Wagon and Hair Store, even though Shamika was also able to keep her things, but she couldn't keep up with it. Mylachi was doing numbers with her store and was even doing a YouTube series to open up another store.

Mylachi even made the time to move out her mother's apartment. She really did fall back from everyone to sulk with her heartbreak alone. She still was close with all her friends, her parents and siblings, but she wanted her own space to be sad in without people trying to fix her failed relationship.

Mylachi had went on to purchase her very first house. It was a four bedroom, three and a half bathroom house- two car garage space, with a huge basement. She had a backyard and a installation of new appliances. Mylachi closed on her house quickly and didn't waste no time moving in. She now lived in Fredericksburg, Virginia. About two hours away from everyone, which was more than enough space.

Of course since it was the school year, Milo didn't move in with her, but he definitely visited on the weekend and he even had his own room. Mylachi was definitely open about him living with her if he agreed to.

She and Xion didn't speak at all, but still followed each other and watched each other's story. He told her if she needed him, to call, and she didn't really need him. When she felt like she would or she started to, she would mute his socials to cave in from calling. It was only when she was horny though.

She was really private about her life and he was always that way. She still spoke to Tavon and he had nothing but good things to say. The Latin Kings organization had fell apart due to the FBI investigation that got a few people caught up.