VII.

Xion parked his car and hopped out

Xion parked his car and hopped out. Grabbing the two bags of food, he closed the door and locked his truck before walking up to Mylachi's house. Ringing the doorbell twice, he stood on the mat that had Joseline on it. The wording next to her picture made him laugh. It had Ho, why is you here? In black bold lettering.

Looking back up to hearing the door unlocked, he saw Porsha with a huge smile on her face. "Xion?"

"Yes ma'am. I asked her what y'all eat from Chick-Fil-A." He gave her the bags and she made a amused face. He wanted to make a good first impression so she could never have to worry about her child being in his presence. Plus, he always wanted a bond with his person's family. He hoped he could build something with them especially since they don't really have no one but each other.

"Thank you so much. I appreciate that. Come in." Porsha stepped to the side and let him in. With all due respect, Xion could definitely see where Mylachi got her beauty. Porsha was pretty, with a nice white smile and hips and ass for days. Her long bundles were curled to perfection. She didn't even look like she was a nurse. She looked like she could be more of a housewife or a IG baddie.

"Milo! Come meet Mylachi's boyfriend." Porsha called out as she walked them to the counter of the kitchen. She placed the bags down, and Xion pulled him out a stool chair.

Xion didn't go on to correct her, since in the next twenty four hours, that would hopefully be true. Soon, Milo would show himself, walking sluggishly into the kitchen. Xion raised his eyebrows in disbelief at how tall Mylachi's little brother was.

"Wassup? My name Milo." He introduced himself, sticking his hand out and Xion shook his hand.

"Xion. .You play sports lil homie?"

"Yes, I play basketball but I really be playing my game." Milo explained curtly. His demeanor was off but Xion thought it was due to him not knowing the man who was holding his big sister's attention.

"You tryna go pro or something?"

"I want to, that's the plan. I'm just waiting to see how this year is gonna go."

"What grade you in?"

"I'm a senior now." Milo nodded. Porsha slid the bag of food over to him and he grabbed it. "Thank you."

"I didn't buy that, Xion did."

"Oh," he frowned but then his face softened up. "Thank you."

"No problem." Xion nodded as Milo sat next to him and began eating. "So basketball. . Ima be keeping your sister busy tomorrow but I won't have much to do. You wanna go play some basketball?"

"Before you answer that Milo, Xion, what do you do? That's a brand new Trackhawk. They're expensive." Porsha asked him.

Xion laughed at her question. "I own and invest in businesses. I'm pretty well off."