XI.

"Mylachi?"

"Mylachi?"

"Huh?"

"You seen them RAW papers?" Xion asked as he entered the bathroom.

"They on the dresser, baby."

"I just looked on there." Xion huffed. "Let me look again." He walked out, going to the dresser. Looking behind the big candle, he could see the brown construction-paper like item. Grabbing it, he sat on his bed, and began to roll up.

The other day was a messy day. After splitting profit up and dealing the new shipment of drugs, Xion had to take a life. He found out that one of his workers were switching up and needed to get him out of his organization. The routine with what came with the streets was repetitive and that's why he invested into legal matters too. He often liked to not deal with the bullshit, but that's what came with the life he lived.

After sparking the blunt, he could see Mylachi go into her dresser drawer and pull out underwear. She had found some cheap but good quality underwear while she was out, and since Xion knew her size, he would order her more.

Mylachi made it clear that she would be going back home but he didn't want her to. Now that they were intimate, he didn't wanna stay in her house, fucking her while Porsha and Milo was home. Even though he liked quiet, sneaky sex, he loved her moans as she reacted to what he was doing to her.

His condo was cool, but he liked fucking her at his house, in his bed. No neighbors can complain. No music need to be played, and he didn't have no dim lighting to see Mylachi at her peak.

Mylachi was leaving tomorrow and he was stressed out about it. He didn't want her to go. He wanted her to stay, but they could both agree that it was just way too early to have her living with him and Mylachi was adamant on not shacking up too much. She didn't want him to get tired of her and vise versa although, he was lowkey obsessed.

"Baby."

"Yeah?" He mumbled, looking up at Mylachi. Her body was glowing underneath his lights. She slipped some loose fitting shorts on and a t shirt.

"X. . Why does Celeste call you that? I know of Xi, but X is a nickname she calls you throughly."

Xion sighed as he looked down, fixing his blunt a bit. "It's my street name."

"Oh." She whispered but he heard her. "Um. ." She trailed off making him look back up at her.

"Spit it out, MyMy. I'm not gon' get upset."

"Are you. . Are you like. . really like that?"

"Yes," he nodded with a chuckle. "I'm really like that. But I don't want you to ever see that person. Or know that person. . Not unless you have to."

"How can I avoid that?"

"Just don't play with me. Treat me like you value your life, we gon be good." He shrugged, blowing out smoke. "C'mere." He muttered making her walk over to him and straddle his lap. "You so fine, Hm," he passed her the blunt.