XVIIII.

Mylachi was back home with her mother and Milo since she spent the last week with Xion

Mylachi was back home with her mother and Milo since she spent the last week with Xion. Within three days, she gave up being his sub and he admitted to her that he knew she was, which wasn't surprising at all. She figured that's why he punished her the way he did, so she could tap out.

Mylachi had got punished again for not following orders and Xion edged her body to climax until she cried. That's how she knew she wasn't built for that life but he still held up his end of the deal. One day, he would let her dominate him for a week.

Mylachi felt like it was unfair because he had experience but she would still take the offer when it was presented to her.

After finishing up her YouTube video of her packaging orders, she took her phone and called her boyfriend. He had been distant the last few days due to his new discovery about the person who stole from him, so she knew he was handling that part of business.

Xion had gave her the duty to book their flights for her sister's eighteenth birthday next month, but she didn't know what kind to book. She wanted to get that and their flights to Jamaica for her birthday put the way now, because August and October were right there.

"Yo?" She heard him say, making her frown her face up at his approach. Xion never knew how to answer the phone and she hated that. He was never paying attention and would catch someone off guard by the way he answered the phone

"Um. . That's how you answer the phone?" Mylachi rolled her eyes.

"Oh shit, my bad, baby. I ain't look at who was calling me. Wassup, you good?"

"Yes, but I'm about to book our flights. . Everybody sent in their money for Jamaica, so the resort rooms and activities is booked. I need to know what kind of flight we're catching. . As well as for Jersey. Or do you wanna drive? I mean."

"Book a first class for Jamaica and get a business economy for Jersey. That flight ain't gon be long, so we don't need to be that comfortable."

"Xion, first class to Jamaica? There and back? Who-"

"Why you talking numbers to me like I care? You got my card information in your Apple Wallet. Use it. That's what it's there for."

"But Xion-"

"But nothing. Book the flights. Did you spend that money on some shit for your trip too or you still taking your promos instead?"

"I ordered a few pieces for my trip. The rest is strictly for me and I ordered some more hair, and I put like a hundred k to the side."

"Ight, look at you, being smart with yo money. I gotta go though, baby. I love you."

"I love you too." She hung up before sighing. Looking around her packaged filled office space, she sighed. In one corner was all the decor and appliances she would need for her office and in the other was other boxes full of promo she had to do. Mylachi had a busy week ahead of her and she didn't even know where to start.