XV.

Xion walked in the room, naked as the day he was born, he had some grapes in his hands, as well as a blunt in his mouth

Xion walked in the room, naked as the day he was born, he had some grapes in his hands, as well as a blunt in his mouth. Mylachi was naked too, but asleep and under the covers. He had Mylachi crying over the dick, and he still wasn't fucking her back yet.

Xion made her take him from the back holding hands so she couldn't run or move. Mylachi threw it back and he caught it for an even three to three nut. He was proud of his baby for overcoming the small pain that women says comes with backshots. The way she was soaking all over him, he knew she liked it too.

Mylachi being comfortable with him made him love teaching her even more cause she really did her best to please him. He loved that. He was even starting to love her.

They've only known each other for two months, but Xion didn't care. He knew what he was feeling for her. It went beyond lust with Mylachi, it always did.

"Bae."

"Hmm," he shifted his eyes to her. A smirk graced his face once he saw what had her attention. He was hard thinking about Mylachi and he wasn't ashamed about it either.

"Why you just walking around with him free like that?" She mumbled lowly.

Xion flexed the organ before shrugging. "What you really want?" He said before watching her point to his mouth. Xion nodded and crawled over to her and let her take the blunt from out his mouth. "I wanna go out today."

"Yeah, I see you not at work." Mylachi yawned as she sat up. "Where we going?" She asked him as he laid his head on her.

"You wanna go to the boardwalk?"

"Yes!" Mylachi nodded. "Yes, I would like to go. . I never been, even in Jersey."

"What? Y'all got Jersey Shore though baby?"

"People would always cap me down about going. My mom got on me about missing out on things because I thought about everyone else but myself."

"Yeah, sometimes it's okay to explore things by yourself." He nodded. "We could smoke then get up and get ready."

"I'm gonna drive." She touched his neck and rubbed his skin. "I know driving three hours is probably killing you."

"It is. ." He nodded as she passed the blunt back. Xion got in between her legs, and laid back completely, making Mylachi wrap her legs around him. "Pussy warm is hell."

"Yeah I bet," she laughed. "But I know, it's gon get better, hopefully."

"It ain't got no choice but to. . I'm not planning to keep this going when I'm twenty five." Xion inhaled the blunt. "At that point, I'll be halfway to thirty, who wanna be in the streets in their thirties, that means I ain't learn something or even try to grow."

"Mm, you right about that." She rubbed his chest. "I still feel you from last night." Mylachi said making him laugh.

"Yeah? I would hope so," he jumped at her rubbing her hands down to his stomach as he blew out smoke, he said, "all that dick you was taking last night, you better."