II.

Xion could hear his alarm go off, making him press the stop button, and grab his phone off the wireless charger

Xion could hear his alarm go off, making him press the stop button, and grab his phone off the wireless charger. He wasn't one for gadgets, but the wireless pad came in clutch for when he didn't physically hook his phone up to a charger. He hated waking up in the morning with a dead phone. Deciding to respond to all his messages when he was more alert, he went straight to Twitter, and scrolled down the timeline.

Xion wasn't big on social media, only having a Twitter and Instagram. His Twitter was really only used for the porn, which he held in his Twitter bookmarks, and a couple of funny tweets that he would retweet from time to time, but he wasn't one to do too much. His Instagram was even less active, with him only posting on his stories and not having no actual pictures on his page. That didn't stop his following from being lit on both social though. His Twitter racked in a good two thousand followers and his Instagram had a whooping six thousand.

He didn't post on Instagram due to his status in Virginia and in surrounding areas. He felt like twenty four hours on his story was enough for people to even try to get a glimpse of his life.

Xion was a typical black man from the hood. He was raised in the hood, and became a product of the streets, but he was now bigger than the streets. He invested his money he made from trapping into multiple business and stocks and ran up a huge bag. His illegal activities also brought in six figure numbers, since he was the plug, that plugs brought from to supply other plugs to distribute the product through the streets. He sold all kinds of drugs by the pounds, and he never missed a shipment whether it was from D.R. or Texas.

His name rang bells from drugs, to murders to fights, and even with a couple bitches, but he wasn't one to give himself away. Although he was always the talk of the town, he never mixed his business with personal. Everything about him was speculation even if it was true, no one could confirm or deny his actual doings. Even the cops would have a hard time trying to pin him for his illegal behaviors. No one could really tie his name to anything.

Xion was a rightful member of the Hoovers Crips. He became one at a ripe age of sixteen and began to start selling drugs on the corner. His smooth talking and his laidback persona helped him move up to move weight like he was the black version of El Chapo, but he was smart. He didn't blast his doings on social medias like the street dudes did in today's age. He also never let anyone know his moves.

There were plenty of cases that the streets thought Xion was tied to, but there was never no proof to incriminate the man, so he was free. He never moved like he was untouchable though. The streets taught him that anything could happen, and no man bled differently than the other. No one fucked with him head on though, because he had armies willing to paint the state red behind him, as well as that simple fact that the man didn't give not one fuck. He would shoot it out or fight it out with anyone.

He hoped to retire from the drug game around twenty five, even though he could now, since he was very well off. His multiple business made him over a million dollars a year and he had been moving weight since he was nineteen.