XII.

"Mylachi, X called me earlier

"Mylachi, X called me earlier." Celeste chuckled. "Told me to make sure you be on your best behavior."

Mylachi rolled her eyes. "Yeah. He gonna tell Xyla and I earlier that, we shouldn't be outside fighting. But their mother said that if you get jumped, it's a given, which it definitely is."

Celeste nibbled on her bottom lip. "You can fight, MyMy?"

Mylachi nodded, and pulled her phone out. "Ima show you this fight I got into. . Some girl and I was beefing over my ex. . He had cheated on me, and she was like telling lies about me in school and was talking about my little brother, I dragged her ass out the window of her friend's car." Mylachi shook her head. Finding the video, she handed CeCe her phone as Biana and Xyla gathered around.

"Ouuu, Mylachi!" CeCe said in shock as she watched Mylachi drag the girl out the car window. The girl's friends didn't even help her as Mylachi's heavy closed fists sent powerful hits to her face. The sounds of the punches could be heard, as the girl screamed for Mylachi to let her go.

"Girl, you fucking her up." Biana laughed as she watched Mylachi drag and kick the girl in her face repeatedly. Soon the fight was broken up, before Celeste shook her head and passed Mylachi back her phone.

"Bitch. . You strong is hell. We gon be alright then, BeBe could fight and Xyla's little ass can too."

"Xion made sure he taught me. You can get a spiritual ass whooping around here." Xyla said making her friends laugh.

"Right, we gon go out and have fun. The bitch follow me and be waiting for me to post Xion's face. Like I'm posting him, but in my close friends dummy. And he could see it."

"Would you ever post him?" Biana asked as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"His face? Yeah, but we got a lot of faceless pictures for real. Xion got all the face pictures. He just be posting me solo. Everytime I take a solo picture of Xion, he's mugging. I want his ass to smile." Mylachi shook her head.

"My brother never gon smile. All he do is be mugged up."

"Right." Mylachi laughed. "I miss my boo." She pouted.

"You got his LO?" Xyla asked.

Mylachi shook her head. "I don't ask for stuff like that."

"What? You was supposed to ask the first day you met that nigga." Celeste shook her head. "I mean Xion trustworthy but see me, I just like to know where my nigga at. Pop up and shit like that. You never know what be going on for real."

"See. Ion wanna be crazy. . At least not yet, I mean at all for real. But like. . I trust Xion. . I don't wanna seem like I don't, asking for his location or always looking at his location. Ion wanna trip out everytime he somewhere he not supposed to be."

"True. ." Celeste nodded. "It's not like you gon catch anything."

"Right, my brother don't play that."