XXIX.

y'all run the comments up, wtf? AHHHHHHHHHH!

happy reading. 💓

"Show me that pussy

"Show me that pussy." Xion groaned, turning over on his stomach. He was currently in bed, FaceTiming his girlfriend. She had been gone for four days and he was missing her. He had been busier being that he had no relationship to attend to physically, so he was choosing his winding down time to mess with his baby.

"Xion, get off my phone." Mylachi mumbled, using her exfoliating gloves to wash her face. "Let me see that dick, then maybe I'll think about it."

"That ain't no problem, look," he shuffled, making her laugh.

"I was joking, you better not pull it out." She chuckled, taking her gloves off. She washed them off as he took note of her.

"I'm saying though, that ain't no problem. I'm grown, I like to send nudes and shit." He shrugged. "I miss you," he yawned. "I'm taking you on a date when you come home. Get some mommy and daddy time."

"I rebuke that energy, but we can go on a date." She shook her head. She began to search for something on the sink of her bathroom, before pouting. "Where is my mask?" She whined, "I'm gonna cry."

"Crybaby." Xion chuckled, "bruh I don't like yo ass on that shot, bruh." He picked at her. He could definitely see the decline in her personality sometimes since she was on the shot. He made her get on it for protection, but seeing how she just didn't vibe the same made him regret it. He should've used condoms cause then at this point, they would've been used to it.

"Stop saying it's the shot, I really- ZARIA!" She yelled making Xion shake his head. The two were always into it, since he met Zaria. Even in Jamaica, the two siblings argued to no end, and then be right back cool. It kind of reminded him of he and Xyla's relationship. Theirs was just more hardcore and straight to the point. Xyla and Xion knew when to back down.

"What?" The sibling called back.

"Did you touch my mask? Give it back, you didn't even fucking ask!" She swing the door open to yell.

"Mylachi, I know you better watch your fucking mouth, you ain't no sailor!" He could hear her father call out.

"But daddy, she keep touching my stuff and don't ask! She ain't pay for it and neither did you so!" She slammed the door. Xion was shocked by her response. He knew Mylachi was spoiled, and ultimately a daddy's girl at heart, so it was shocking to hear. But then again, she was spoiled, and the first born girl, so he thought her father might've cut her some slack, but it couldn't be him. His daughter would know better.

"I'm glad yo spoiled ass know the difference cause you ain't never talk to me like that. He crazy for even taking that." He blew a breath out. Mylachi might've got angry or ignored him but she ain't ever acted stupid like that, at least not in person. When face to face, she sung a different tune. Xion just didn't play that shit. He put his foot down in the relationship.