X.

"The blocks doing well my man, appreciate you for doing consistent business, Xion

"The blocks doing well my man, appreciate you for doing consistent business, Xion."

"No problem. Make sure you notify me when the new shipment is on the way." He pointed at the Columbian wholesale drug supplier named Manny.

"I will, my man. This is yours." He said, as his men put down six duffles full of money.

It was too many bags, but Xion knew that Manny wasn't stupid about his money. "That is for doing good business with me. You have a mind for the business that I wish more people had like you. You are one of my favorite hustlers."

"I appreciate that." Xion nodded. "You be cool, Manny. Until next time." He picked up two bags and Tavon and Jordan picked up the other two. Walking off, they loaded the bags up into the trunk of his Jeep. They had about a little over a million dollars in total and would have to take it back, count it to make sure it was all there before Xion broke the numbers down and paid himself, Tavon and Jordan, as well as putting money aside for the next re-up.

Hearing his phone ring, he grabbed it and answered it. "Wassup baby?" He said making Tavon and Jordan look at him as they loaded into the truck.

"I'm out getting snacks, what you like?" He heard Mylachi softly ask him. He liked that she thought about him when it came to the simplest stuff. He did have a sweet tooth, and he was craving some snacks to eat when Mylachi wasn't cooking or having him eat out.

"Anything but a zebra cake." He huffed, closing his door. Stretching his body, he started his car, and turned the air up on medium, before trying to relax. Xion felt tense as he always did when he was working.

"Okay," Mylachi laughed. "I miss you." She cooed into his ear making him smile just a tad bit.

"I miss you too, I'll be home later by like eleven." Xion said. He had hoped to be able to go in earlier, he could just stop his day now, but he had nothing else to do besides count his money and put away his profit as well as monitor his shipments.

"Okay," he could hear her pout. "Well your house and shit will be cleaned up and I'll make some dinner for you to eat."

"Ight, thank you. Ima check in with you a bit later," he said before saying their goodbyes, and hanging up.

"Oh, that was wifey?" Tavon teased as Xion started up his car.

"Here we go," Xion laughed, shaking his head. "Mind your business bruh."

"I'm saying though, nigga, when we meeting shawty?" Jordan said from the back seat.

"Ion know, whenever y'all cross paths." Xion furrowed his eyebrows as Xyla sent him numerous screenshots. Pulling off, he called Xyla and she answered. "Yo, what the fuck is going on?"

"Shamika! She's mad is hell, subbing and talking about you and Mylachi in her close friends."

Xion sucked his teeth. "It's always something with this damn girl, hold up, Xy. Mylachi calling me, ima put y'all on three way." He sighed before putting Xyla on hold to answer Mylachi.