XXXII.

Y'all slacking on the comments, let's get it together, no 702!

In reality, what happens this chapter is y'all fault, yes I know I wrote it, but hear me out though🥴😭

Xion sluggishly made his way downstairs, rolling his eyes once he heard his shawty in the kitchen doing whatever

Xion sluggishly made his way downstairs, rolling his eyes once he heard his shawty in the kitchen doing whatever. He wanted to come downstairs and smoke in peace on the couch but three hours away in the house together, he figured he wouldn't get far.

"Xion!"

"What, Mylachi, damn?" He snapped, looking over at her. She had been getting on his nerves all day. They argued over the fact that he was coming home late without a word, and that he was basically not doing any Christmas shopping knowing that their trip was coming up. Although he was, he didn't feel like she needed to get on his case about it.

Since then, she had just been calling his name out, being petty as usual. He wasn't with it, so he tried his best to ignore her but she was making it hard yelling his name for no reason.

"Don't be cursing at me, I had enough of your shit!" Mylachi snapped in return, making him frown at her and redirect his attention to make his way into the living room. Her raspy, deep voice made him wanna snatch her up but he refrained.

Shaking his head, he just sat on the couch and took a deep breath. He knew she was at odds being that a couple days ago, he, Tavon and Jordan had gotten shot at while leaving the club. None of them was injured but two regular civilians but he knew time was winding down on getting his shit together. Ever since, she was just being overly emotional and draining in his opinion.

She didn't know he worried about making it home to her every night. He tried his hardest to make her comfortable and to be at ease. He couldn't focus because he was so worried about pleasing her and assuring her that he had everything under control. She was showing more and more that she couldn't handle the life and that was fitting for a girl like her, he just didn't feel the need to take her shit about it. She had the ball in her court before she checked him to make the shot and let him score. Plus in his mind, although she always said not judge a book by its cover, the gangsta in him was obvious. She played herself at that point.

"What happened, bae? What you want?" He asked nicely. It was clear she wanted something, so he was willing to help her with whatever she needed. Xion didn't wanna argue or fight. He wanted to be in her presence and relax but his home wasn't peaceful. He was more afraid of being home than being in the streets these days and that was saying something.

"I don't want anything but for you to hear me! I've been calling you asking can you help me and you just been tuning me out!" She cried. "I'm so tired of this shit having your head all fucked up when you around me! Leave that shit in the streets, where it belongs. I don't have to deal with this shit!"

"Mylachi, calm down. You the one whose head all fucked up, I'm good." He stressed. "I am fine, I am alive baby. Let that shit go. I'm not listening to you because you around this bitch yelling at me and having an attitude over the littlest shit, I don't need that shit. Yet, you bring it to me everytime something you don't like happens."